Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF VOUCHES [eune][euw] g5

Discussion on LF VOUCHES [eune][euw] g5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 63
The Black Market: 115/0/4
LF VOUCHES [eune][euw] g5

LF Vouch games to gold5

Pm contact and post me here
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2014, 20:33   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
One vouch silver 1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Boosting in Bronze-need some vouches EUNE/EUW
03/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. Currently I'm in Gold IV on EUW server. Want to start boosting service but need some vouches. Will do 1-2 vouches. skype:va654321 EUNE/EUW
[Buying] LF vouches (elo boost) EUW/EUNE
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hey,i am looking for vouches on servers: EUNE/EUW I can boost accounts with: Bronze, Silver, Gold. I am diamond 1 euw, diamond 1 eune(ex-challenger) player. U must have cassiopeia skype: boosting.cass
Looking for trusted vouches [EUW/EUNE]
10/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
http://i42.tinypic.com/2isjwwy.png Hello, im currently at platinium II in euw and i want to start an eloboosting service to boost accounts to a maximum of plat 5 (for now) and before i start boosting i want to collect some vouches to get trusted. For the vouches i can use your account or use my smurf that is currently at silver II, but its placed with an mmr in gold (its in silver II after inactivity penaltyes). If you like the vouche i can start doing jobs to for a very cheaper price...
[Selling] EUW/EUNE Boosts **Cheapest possible** (Need some vouches)
06/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
Hey so I'm a Diamond EUW/EUNE player starting out this business because the prices are freaking ridicilous.. 80€ for like gold V to Gold I? That's insane. http://i.imgur.com/wYFNSug.jpg http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2675043-4-euw-accounts.html#post23412618 Here's some accounts for sale **** QUEUE **** Marko (In progress)
New EUW/EUNE booster, looking for some vouches
04/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im Diamond-1 EUNE player and im here to offer you the cheapest elo boosting service. I have a lot of free time so most likely ill start performing your order immediately. You will be able to play on your account whenever you want during the elo boosting. I will never use your IP/RP, also i never use ingame chat except if needed for simple calls. Prices: Bronze: 8 EUR/division, 10 EUR for bronze>silver