Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LeagueofLegends Account Gold1

Discussion on LeagueofLegends Account Gold1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 23
LeagueofLegends Account Gold1

6Champions left,
5Runepages,
Icons you cant get anymore,
10skins.

More infos: Skype > patty9866

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling EUW Gold1 Account
02/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo, im selling a gold1 account,i got the season3 gold rewards. skins i got almost prom king amumu riot blitzcrank victouris elise notthingham ezreal nightblade irelia
[Selling] [EUW]GOLD1 Account
01/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey there, At first, as you all see I am new at this forum so I will go first with trusted people. Or we can take middle man option. So yeah, mainly I am playing at EUNE server and I am D1 there. I had EUW account for a long time and would like to sell him, because simply I do not use it. Division: (as you can see W/L rate is quite big, which tells MMR is big). http://i40.tinypic.com/25gxguo.png
[Selling] Account Gold1 EUNE
12/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
closed
LoL account EUW Gold1 (PSC)
08/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my LoL account on EUW with a total of 74 champions and 9 skins (vandal brand,frosted ezreal,vandal jax,woad king darius,tundra hunter warwick,frozen terror nocturne,judgement kayle,mythic cassiopeia,arctic warfare caitlyn) 4 rune pages with runes for AD carries,AP mid,various jungle runes and support 2k ip and 1k rp currently on the account 285 normal wins,411 ranked wins price is 25euro PSC BUMP
[Buying] EUW GOLD1/ Platinum Account
05/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
as the topic says i want to buy a GOLD1 or Platin account for EUW wome skins would be nice and ofc some rune pages skype: sandro.deaken add me and we can talk BUMP BUMP