Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW PLAT S3, No games played S4

Discussion on EUW PLAT S3, No games played S4 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW PLAT S3, No games played S4

Wanting to sell my EUW account, 8 Rune pages, 104 champions, 1.8k IP

Skins; Victorious Elise, Traditional Lee sin, Freljord Ashe

The champions NOT on the account are;

Blitz,Brand,Cass,Darius,Fiora,Galio,GP,Heimer,Jynx ,Karma,Kennen,Lucian,Malz,Maokai,Quinn,Rammus,Shyv anna,Sion,Swain,Talon,Teemo,Veigar,Velkoz,Yorick,Y asuo,Xerath.Zigs and Zilean.

The account has Plat 3 MMR, was Plat 4 at the end of S3 due to inactivity, no games played S4.

Pictures are available if you need them

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat 3 season 3,s4 not played the placement matches.
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
S3 placement Plat 3 with high mmr since i was winning 5 games on a row and losing 1 for quite long time,season 4 not played the 10 games yet (i can play if you want me to btw) Hello ,account has all heroes except 24..... Skin's Anivia:Team Spirit... Alistar:Classic one.. Annie:Frost annie & Gothic annie... Elise:Victorious.. Tristana:Riot.. Caitlyn:Sheriff..
[WTS] Plat 5 EUW(low ranked games played)
12/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm selling my EUW plat 5 smurf, it currently has 66 rankeds played. Champions/information about the account is below in the screens. The skins are Shockblade Zed, Dragonfist Lee Sin. 2 runepages AD/AP and comes with mail/support recovery answers. Offers here or skype. Can screenshare on skype if you would like to. http://i.imgur.com/OeRfR2m.png http://i.imgur.com/aGMzB6a.png
[SELL] NA / S2 Plat SQ 82 / Champs 49 Skins 1574 (no ranked played S3)
11/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi, I am selling my account on NA. Nobody will ever take it back, I am done with computer games and focusing on school. I've had my fair share of fun in League, and now consider it time to move on. Price is somewhat negotiable, but if you lowball me you get no second chance, I am not going to sell it for scraps. Banned once, thus honor and stuff like that got reset. I have not played a single game in Season 3, all placements remain. If you want to try a new slate to reach platinum...
[WTB] Plat 3v3 Team spot + 5 Games played.
11/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
If you can do this for me and you are trusted then send me a pm or add my skype : idylni thank-you. hope to speak soon!
[WTB] Plat 3v3 Team spot + 5 Games played.
10/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
If you can do this for me and you are trusted then send me a pm or add my skype : idylni thank-you. hope to speak soon! bump