Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 Riot Squad Singed codes

Discussion on 3 Riot Squad Singed codes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 420/0/0
Exclamation 3 Riot Squad Singed codes

As the title says, I've got 3 Riot Squad Singed codes.

All of them are one time codes (can be used on one server only) for EUNE server, however, two of them should be multi codes, which also work on NA server (can test that out if You're from NA and are looking for one. If it doesn't work, I'll obviously refund You).

I'm currently accepting only PayPal with a special subject and note regarding virtual goods.

Can use TeamViewer to enter the code for You after the payment, or You can also change Your password and share the login information, which is also safe, since Riot has implemented the verified e-mail option.

Respond to this thread, drop me a PM or contact me via skype, so we can discuss the price and make a deal!
Old 03/24/2014, 15:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Price?
Closed Thread

Tags
africa, aka, alari, bestest, syndra

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Riot Squad Singed Codes || First Customer 25% Cheaper!
03/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys i want to sell Some Riot Squad singed Codes which u can use only Once on EUW/Eune.I also got some codes for OCE&NA. Feel free to contact me. Prices are here: PayPal: 55€ PaySafeCard:50€ Proof: http://i.epvpimg.com/sZYWd.png Trading it aswell vs a Pax jax code. Skype: xTheFizZHD
pax sivir/riot squad singed/riot k9 nasus/riot graves
08/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
ich verkaufe diese skins bitte per PN benachrichtigen es wird nur mit paysafe cards oder riot rp cards bezahlt tauschen ist auch möglich von skin codes nur .Ich bin bei der Bildschirmübertragung dabei (per Skype).Ich mache das ziemlich lange weil ich die Events besuche . Hier nocheinmal die Preise für die Skins : pax sivir 10€ riot squad singed 10€ riot nasus und graves für jeweils 5€
[Selling] Riot Graves / Riot Nasus / Riot Squad Singed / Pax Sivir / Pax Jax skins.
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello, So i recently got my hands on bunch of codes again and im willing to sell them again. All payments will be made upfront with PayPal or Moneybookers.If you have no reputation i might require your PayPal to be verified.We will use teamviewer when i sell you the code (if you really don't want to, its up to you). EDIT : I ALSO NOW ACCEPT PSC RIOT GRAVES 10EUR RIOT NASUS 10EUR