Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fresh unranked 30! 17k RP 56k IP >repped seller< OO!

Discussion on fresh unranked 30! 17k RP 56k IP >repped seller< OO! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fresh unranked 30! 17k RP 56k IP >repped seller< OO!

Hey guys selling one of the account that was made for a personal friend of mine but he didnt want it anymore so I'm selling it. I created the account and I am the original owner. The account is NA but no reason it could not be transferd to another server (has the rp to do it)

You basicly get to build the account however you'd like. This accounts RP can also be gifted to your main or another account!

Selling it for $90

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EU&US Cheap Guild Wars 2 Gold Always on Stock ,Instant Delivery ,Repped Seller!
03/26/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 93 Replies
As title says ,we sell cheap Guild wars2 gold ,instant delivery ,Professioanal service we accept moneybookers ,paypal ,credit card ,Western Union ,paysafecard ,Cashu,Onecard,Sofort,Qiwi,Boleto Gold is always on stock , Price:please check price on our website if you are interested ,please post here before you contact us! AIM:freshleveling
[Selling] 3 Level 90`s Paladin Monk Mage. OO of Account, Legit Seller/Repped.
01/30/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Everyone, I have been contemplating on selling my WoW account that i`ve had for a while now and I think it is time to sell it due to the fact I won`t be returning anymore. So now I will sell my account which I am the OO for it and have full information of the account, also has a lvl 60 Monk in Diablo 3. So now I will break it down all in a nutshell for everyone to show you what I have. So I will begin to start with my Main Character. Level 90 Tauren Paladin. (Main) His Main is Ret...