Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boosting to Gold V - 5€

Discussion on Elo Boosting to Gold V - 5€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 75
Elo Boosting to Gold V - 5€

Hello!
I am boosting only today for 5€ to Gold V!
You just have to be atleast Silver!
// It does not matter whether you are Silver V or I. You only have to be Silver.

I already did some vouches as you can see on this thread here:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (Gold 5 Boosting) Zhulzen's Discount Boosting Service
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
BOOSTING STATUS: AVAILABLE Booster #1 == available Booster #2 == unavailable Booster #3 == unavailable PREVIOUS THREAD WITH VOUCHES! http://cdn.elitepvpers.org/forum/images/misc/im_s kype.gif Click here to add me on Skype! http://cdn.elitepvpers.org/forum/images/misc/im_sk ype.gif
Boosting Service for Bronze - Gold / Guaranteed boosting within 1 day
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I am a Diamond Player in NA My Ping in NA is 30, and in EU is 80, which means I am available to play in both regions. I am starting this boosing service in order to help Epvpers who are having difficulty of going higher division. As well as to get some side money for my tuition. The Range for my boosting service is
[Selling] [Gold V Boosting] Zhulzen's Discount Boosting Service
01/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
s
[Selling] ELO BOOSTING,TIER BOOSTING,DIVISION BOOSTING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
LOL Boost Cheap,Fast,and Secure hey guys,my name is Hazem I Decided to make a business with a friend we are diamond 1 players and we decided to make a some profit out of it. We will not give our summoner's names for privacy reasons *The ones that got their account boosted are not in any risks since Riot only cares for the ones who do the illegality* Here are prices we can negotiate on large purchases.
[B] Champion Riven skin + Elo boosting to Gold or 3v3 boosting.
10/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Well, long title. Sorry about that. Not very known around here, have had an account for a while if that means anything which it probably does not. I'm looking for the champion Riven skin, I'm sure people have extra cards so might as well buy it for a bit cheaper then buying it in the store. Also, doing some elo boosting. Feel free to message me, I'll decide prices on per account basis. The Dumbfounded