Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW s3 plat s4 gold 1

Discussion on EUW s3 plat s4 gold 1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW s3 plat s4 gold 1

Hi guys,
I would like to sell my gold 1 account with a plat border in EUW. It has 26 champions 12 skins. 2 runepages 1 with ad armor mr lifesteal and 1 with magic pen armor mr and ap. I will go first if you are trusted, else I would like to use a MM.
Price: Offer
Would also like to trade it for a low elo EUW account with some more champions.
Old 03/23/2014, 17:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
bumppp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trading GOLD 5 account for PLAT 5 > PLAT 3 BOOST
06/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for a trusted booster to boost my account from Plat 5 to Plat 3 in return for a Gold V account (or acc + discounted price) PM me if interested :handsdown:
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots FOR GOOD PRICES
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....
[Selling] Plat II Account S2 Gold & S3 Plat ( 83 Champions, 8 Rune Page, 40 skins )
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm selling my smurf account on EUW see the title ^^ I just want to sell this account because I don't need and it's very cheap, I'm taking offers but current price is 100€. Skype: francisco.ruivo6 I accept Paypal and Moneybookers. I'm also selling division services and looking for trusted vouchers ;)!
WTB Plat/Gold on Uthgard Midgard ( $10 USD Per Plat !! )
06/27/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Yes.. Paying $10 USD per plat on Mid/Uthgard Also paying $1 USD per 100 gold Post or PM me please!
WTB Plat/Gold on Uthgard Albion ( $10 per plat )
05/18/2011 - Albion Online Trading - 5 Replies
Yep Looking to buy even small amounts ( 100 gold! ) but also 1-2plat! Will pay with paypal, and can send first or do small trades. 100 gold = $1 usd! Thanks!