Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA server, challener border,diamond 1 (50+) lp atm.

Discussion on NA server, challener border,diamond 1 (50+) lp atm. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA server, challener border,diamond 1 (50+) lp atm.

53 champions. 5 runepages.

Diamond 1 50+ LP.

3426 influence point.

add me on skype george.ng18 for offer.

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 3 EU-W ACC's : JUNGLER's(plat border)MID's(diamond border)NORMAL acc(gold border)
03/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1st acc Hello, I have account to sell on EU-W, with platinum border in loading screen. Account was plat 1 but I've not managed to get it into diamond. Account is currently unranked, has 300~rp and 300 ip with 4win ip boost. The mmr was high but I had no time to get it higher in s3. Also i'm giving e-mail where all messages of riot were. All other information are on screens below champs http://i.imgur.com/mGl7Xck.jpg runes http://i.imgur.com/HzfpGYp.jpg skins...
[Selling] Plat 2, Diamond border. Was diamond 1!, 100 champs,10rune pages/most runes.CHEAP
02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, as the title states i'm selling MY account due to not playing anymore. I am the original owner. We use middleman /etc to ensure none of us get's fucked over. Scammer's stay away! Add me on skype @ mikeyboardman
[Buying] Diamond border account [ANY SERVER - 150 USD]
04/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Only trusted members, I'll go first and I will only pay using LR as it is the safest and I have the money in there already :D Please leave a post if you have one. Or I could do 180$ USD Paypal
WTB DIAMOND BORDER ACCOUNT NA SERVER
01/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
willing to pay 200 USD if it has most champions with lots or runes and 10+ runes page. with 50+ skins. if it has diamond border. please leave a msg or give me your skype then i will add you . don't try to scam. I am willing to use Middle Man. And I prefer someone with a proof of Original E-mail used for the account. only diamond border. please.
WTF DIAMOND BORDER ACCOUNT NA SERVER
01/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
60+ champions :D will offer based on skins you have. prefer account with 5+ runes page. with lots of runes. paying by paypal and happy to use MM. need all the information to make the account really mine.