Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 3v3 teams on eu-west. By soloq challengers

Discussion on Diamond 3v3 teams on eu-west. By soloq challengers within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 260
Diamond 3v3 teams on eu-west. By soloq challengers

As title says, looking to sell 3v3 teams that is in diamond so you get border on your profile and in loading screen!

45 Euro for diamond

If you want plat or gold prices can be discussed

You choose name!
Old 04/02/2014, 17:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me in skype and talk

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU-[WEST] ACCOUNT: TRIPPLE DIAMOND S2, S3 soloq diamond, s1 gold
02/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm here to sell my league of legends account. In the past I offered elo boosting and so you can trust me. I stop playing cause it takes to much time. The account is lvl 30 and is at the moment at Diamond divison I. It was gold at S1 and was Tripple Diamond at S2. http://imgur.com/FEvo5u6.png The account has 3,4k RP and 3k IP http://i.imgur.com/1ueZgEx.png It has94 champions .http://i.imgur.com/gxTFkKF.jpg
[Selling] Unranked - Eu West - 14 Skins - S3 Diamond SoloQ
02/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Im selling my account because i dont have time to play more over 3 week inactive and i want earn something The account is Unranked (only 1 game played little error XD) 9 game to get Diamond or High Plat S3 Diamond 1 SoloQ got highmmr
[Selling] 3v3 Diamond Teams cheap and negotiable EU-WEST
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys! Yesterday Riot announced the Season 3 Rewards. To get the rewards for the elo of a team, you only need to PLAY 5 games in this team. You dont even have to win them, just PLAY it. What I offer you to you is this: Me and my friends make a 5 Wins 0 Loses team and get placed into Diamond 5. Then I will invite, we will leave the team and thats it. Now you can invite 2 Friends and play the 5 games with them. If you dont have friends to play, we also can play the 5 games with you,...
[Selling] Wts Diamond Teams , Europe West
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as topic title say im looking to sell diamond team 3 vs 3 in europe west i will only sell team lead no slots you will get same price from 3 vs 3 as solo ranked and 5 vs 5 so it doesnt matter where you will be diamond Price for Lead of the team is around 100 euro
[Selling] Selling 5v5 West Diamond Teams
07/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Ive got one team in progress and could prooly fabricate more. Lemme know if you guys need one. EDIT: TERRIBLE MISTAKE ITS 3v3 TEAMS