Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New boosters EUW/EUNE with 50% off for first customers!

Discussion on New boosters EUW/EUNE with 50% off for first customers! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 03/28/2014, 02:07   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 146
Need a vouch in Silver 1 ? if yes just add me in skype jalex1999
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2014, 02:12   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 780/0/0
if you still need a vouch let me know, skype : xaocc2121
Old 03/28/2014, 02:23   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by datlox View Post
Do you do duo queue?
I highly prefer to play on your account alone as I can duo with a friend to make it go faster. But if you really insist, sure.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for OCE and EUNE/EUW Boosters
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi we at pG Boosting are really getting too many orders from OCE and EUNE AND EUW And we simply do not have any boosters in that region We would like to ask for one or two from each region to join our company. We will do a simple 80 or 90% cut where we recieve 10%/20% and you recieve 90%/80%. We can assure you you will be paid well and be given jobs on a daily basis with up to 4-5 jobs per week. We are very flexible and friendly to work for and I hope you consider us to be your company....
Looking for NA and EUW/EUNE Boosters
09/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm loooking for 2X NA Boosters that are Diamond 3+ and 2X EUW/EUNE Boosters that are Diamond 3+ who are willing to boost atleast 3-4 times a week. You will be paid at a 80/20% rate. Here is our thread http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2822169-pg-boosting-company-cheap-fast-upto d1.html#post24722591
Looking for NA and EUW/EUNE Boosters
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Really simple , I ask you to do a job and I take 15% of the pay. Add my skype Cream9000 Must be able to boost up to Diamond V/Platinum V _________________________________________________ ______________ Thanks NOT LOOKING FOR NA BOOSTERS ANYMORE
LOOKING FOR BOOSTERS!!(eune, euw, na)
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, as the title sais, we are currently looking for some boosters to the crew. We are a boosting company named: LoL-Boosting. (website will come up within the next week) If this sounds like something u could be intrested in, or something u want to know more about, please reply here, or add my skype: LoL-Boosting best regards, and hope to hear from u soon! :)
Looking for NA, EUW and EUNE boosters.
02/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am admin of this: ELO-Boost.net - League of Legends Elo Boosting & Coaching service! epvp: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2347343-elo-boost-net-ll-ll-professional-elo -boosting-coaching-ll-ll-euw-eune-na.html We are looking for competent boosters from North America and Europe. We provide easy, nice looking boosters panel, quick and easy contact and nice atmosphere. Skype: