Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver 2 0lp to ????(findind the cheapest)

Discussion on Silver 2 0lp to ????(findind the cheapest) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 206/0/0
Silver 2 0lp to ????(findind the cheapest)

Hi,i have 7€ paypal and im trying to find the cheapest eloboost(and good) for 7€pp,i have a guy who said he could boost me till silver I for 7€,my objective is reach gold,where i belong,i've been climbing but im a bit stuck in this division and im sick since 2 days ago and i dont feel very well and lose a lot today,so i want to reach as far as possible just with 7€ paypal!
Old 03/15/2014, 01:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
I can get you gold for 15e
Old 03/15/2014, 01:25   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 206/0/0
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Cheapest Silver Kayle Code
09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
All servers, just if i can transfer from EUW to it, and back :). Only trusted members, else you have to go first or use MM. And i saw a guy with 69/0/0 that is scamming people on multiple accounts, i wont fall for this, so yeah. il take a good look on your background aswell.
Get to Silver *Cheapest Service guarenteed*
08/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4 = $5 Bronze 4 -> Bronze 3 = $5 Bronze 3 -> Bronze 2 = $5 Bronze 2 -> Bronze 1 = $5 Bronze 1 -> Silver 5 = $10 Placement Matches -> $3/match
Cheapest NA Boosting! Bronze-Silver!
06/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Ragers, feeders and leavers keeping you in Bronze? Want to become Silver and stay there? Looking for the cheapest boost? Then you're in luck! I offer the cheapest boosting from Bronze and into Silver! This is for NA ONLY! Division and Tier Boosts - Includes Promo Series Bronze 5 --> Bronze 4 $5 Bronze 4 --> Bronze 3 $6 Bronze 3 --> Bronze 2 $7
$5 Cheapest Bronze -> Silver Boost NA
06/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Cheapest ELO Boost from Bronze to Silver Are you sick and tired of being in BRONZE? Is ELOHELL stopping you from gaining ELO and having good games? Do you want to get the season-rewards from SILVER? If yes, you are at the right place! Note: This is for NA ONLY
Cheapest Elo Boosting - Bronze-Silver
06/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ragers, feeders and leavers keeping you in Bronze? Want to become Silver and stay there? Looking for the cheapest boost? Then you're in luck! I offer the cheapest boosting from Bronze and into Silver! This is for NA ONLY! Division and Tier Boosts - Includes Promo Series Bronze 5 --> Bronze 4 $5 Bronze 4 --> Bronze 3 $6 Bronze 3 --> Bronze 2 $7