Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap diamond account

Discussion on Cheap diamond account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap diamond account

Want to buy a cheap diamond account in season 4, does not need diamond border from season 3 but that would be great.

Preferably on NA/EU/OCE servers too.

the skin, champions and runes do not matter.

original mail highly preferred

Looking at around 60 euro's or so~~

please PM me.
Old 03/14/2014, 08:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
Old 03/14/2014, 08:27   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Got mine in EU diamond 3 atm if interest pm me or add me on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SELLING DIAMOND 3 ACCOUNT WITH DIAMOND BORDER REALLY CHEAP OR FOR RSGP!
11/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Skype : jimmy-1171 - dont ask me to go first unless your "trusted" either use a mm or you go first!
NA Cheap Diamond 5 Cheap Professional Bronze to Diamond Boosting
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am a Diamond player in NA will give proof of my main to customers only by contacting me via skype. I am only boosting on NA server and will only be working until summer break is over Payment: Paypal only, through the gift only method. Will do half first then half when job is completed Contact me by skype: Laz2773
[Buying] [EUW] Cheap Diamond Account
06/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I am looking to buy a cheap diamond account for €50 by PSC. Price negotiable, don't care about champs and skins, preferably s2 plat/diamond border as well. requirements: - EUW - Original Email proof and provided - Im up to going first with got the TBM highest of mine.. or at least trusteful guys.
[Selling] Diamond EUW cheap account!
06/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hello guys! im ready to sell an other account diamond!! got the original e-mail,50-60skins,around 1000 normals,s2 and s3 diamond if u are intrested post your skype here!!and i will add you! cu soon!
[Selling] DIAMOND I ACCOUNT CHEAP
04/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! I want to sell my Diamond I account on the EU/NE server. 70 champion bought, some skins(Aristocrat Vayne, Lord Darius, Gothic Orianna, Woad Ashe, Headhunter Nidalee some more I think are there) 2 rune pages, 3 rune sets for jungler, apc and adc I accept payments only via Paypal, and via trusted middleman. Offer me