Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question, how will teamsellers work now?

Discussion on Question, how will teamsellers work now? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question, how will teamsellers work now?

Since you can drop divisions and you need to play 10 games, how will you work around that? If one gets a spot in a diamond team and needs to play 10 games and looses a lot, and maybe goes down to plat 1, will the "better" players work it up to V again?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION/HELP] CSV still work?
06/10/2012 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
some time ago I used CSV, but stopped to avoid being banned, but is possible still use CSV or bypass this outdated? if its can possible, could someone pass me the topics taught to do this? Thanks :)
A (perhaps) better question: How does it work?
03/10/2012 - Mabinogi - 18 Replies
If anyone would be willing to give me a little haxor history lesson: What exactly is the magic behind the mods/hacks? I know a lot of people enjoy using them to pretend they are elite pvpers (see what i did there?), and a lot of people just download and use the hacks black box, not knowing how they work. I don't particularly want to be a leech, but I also don't particularly know enough yet to not be one. Any background, helpful links, and minimally-trollish replies are much appreciated....
[Question]How CE's work!
11/21/2009 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Hallo an alle, In diesem Thread frage ich NICHT danach, wie ich mit einer Cheat Engine hacken kann! Ich versuche momentan, c++ Programmieren zu lernen. Und ich weiß auch wie man mit einer Cheat Engine hackt. Nur da ich jetzt momentan in dieser ganzen Programmiergeschichte drinne bin, wollte ich die "waschechten Computerpros" unter euch fragen, und wissen, wie das Prinzip einer Cheat Engine eigendlich funktioniert? Also wie eine Cheat Engine nach Adressen sucht, was die...
Question how to work with .iso
08/07/2009 - Soldier Front - 1 Replies
Anyone knows how to work with .iso files i kinda need a tut ty,
question about work or no?
09/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
problem solved, thx for person who whispered