Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Boosting Bronze V/IV/III/II [EUW]

Discussion on Free Boosting Bronze V/IV/III/II [EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Boosting Bronze V/IV/III/II [EUW]

Hi!

Me and a friend are looking for two bronze accounts to play and have fun with for the evening! I'm PlatIII from S3, and my friend is Diamond I.

We have currently done 30ish games, with 2 losses.

Talk to me for further information!

We do this for fun. We simply want to duoQ together in the lower bronze divisons for the lolz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW - Elo Boosting - Bronze -> Plat, Bronze -> Silver Free
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Boosting anyone who's in Bronze to silver for free, only for 2 people. I'm a diamond player on EUW. Trying to get some vouches here. http://i.imgur.com/iJsO3nN.jpg Silver - > Gold 15e per division. Gold -> Plat 25e per division. Can do vouch games if requested. Contact me for more info
Free boosting of Bronze elo
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Im plat 2, I want to play lee sin in Bronze, ill get it to silver in a day or 2, pm me plz
free bronze boosting
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Since i reach'd my Seasongoal and i want to help some of my friends to get higher, i'm searching some bronze guys who want to beeing boosting. i'll duo with my friends too win easily. I gonna play youre Account up to Silver5 or higher. So, if you're interested just pm me mates. bump
Boosting Bronze for free
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I just want big vouches, Bronze is so easy I will boost it for free. skype: leo.rickson bump
[Buying] Free Bronze V boosting and wtb bronze V account
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to mess around in bronze. So I want to buy a bronze V account or boost some people a couple games