Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of legends Championship Riven acc

Discussion on League of legends Championship Riven acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post League of legends Championship Riven acc

Hi i selling my EUNE account...many valuable skins on it and can not be purchased
1-2 importantly skins:Championship Riven,Tresh,Pulsfier Ezreal
Account Divison:Bronze 1
Account price:90-110 euro
Skins:

Skype name: onocska

Thx..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1658221_636083986460753_430717963_o.jpg (150.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 1798527_636085013127317_1560348287_n.jpg (15.4 KB, 19 views)
Old 06/01/2014, 11:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hello i am wondering what you would like to sell or trade for this account

Tags
championship riven, eune account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of legends skins championship riven, thresh, hec, blitz.
12/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I have codes for all regions for championship riven, EUW OCE BR and TURKEY for championship thresh, and all servers but NA for Riot blitz and hec. Used to sell them on ebay but ebay doesnt allow digital goods to be sold, so it was a pain to sell there. I have pictures of the cards and can write whatever you want next to it to be sure its legitimate. Codes are guaranteed to work and I will refund you if they do not. We can check them over skype screen share or an equivalent program. I...
[Selling] League of Legends [NA] [Diamond V] [98 Skins][Championship Riven][$400]
12/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Diamond five 98 Total Skins Frostfire Annie Panda Annie Glacial Olaf Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate Underworld Twisted Fate
[Buying] Watching for a League of legends Account with Championship Riven!
10/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey Community, how is in the topic written, im looking for an league of legends Account which contains/have the skin championship Riven. It would be nice if this Account is on the EU West. The Account can have lots of champs and it would be nice if there are lots of skins ... like Victorius Jarvan, Bad Santa Veigar etc. But its not a must have. My only factor is that Cs Riven is on this account. The Account can be unrankend and i dont care if its Silver or sth. like that. If someone...