Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pax Sivir EUW account with Platinum rewards S3!

Discussion on Pax Sivir EUW account with Platinum rewards S3! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pax Sivir EUW account with Platinum rewards S3!

Hey!

Today I'm selling one of my EUW smurfs that has Pax Sivir, Brolaf, Victorious Elise and other pretty good skins. The total amount of champions? 75. The total amount of runepages? 5. The total amount of skins? 38!

So if you want to buy a decent EUW account, this is your chance ! The MMR is quite high (Platinum V playing against Plat 1 - Diamond V, lol). So that's pretty good too. Below you can check everything the account holds!

Account & Currency

Champions

Runes

Skins

Just taking offers .. accepting both PayPal and PSC.
Old 03/11/2014, 14:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
reg mail?
im interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [ S3 PLATINUM ] [ PLATINUM REWARDS ] [ 20 EUROS FAST ] [ EUNE ]
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, I just made this smurf Platinum V, it has really high MMR, i was skipping divisions like G5 to G3 and to G1, so yeah. Price would be around 20€ I'm open to your offers, accepting PAYPAL. We can use middleman if you want. It's up to you. :) Account info: http://i.epvpimg.com/zpj8b.jpg
EPIC EUW Account 108 Champions 106 Skins Platinum V Solo Diamond s3 rewards
12/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my own League account. Champions : 108 Platinum V SoloQ 0LP Platinum I 3v3 Team (Leader) 57LP Gold I 5v5 Team (Leader) 41 LP Diamond rewards from s3 106 Skins many limited and legacy skins included
[Selling] $40 EUNE GOLD 3 ACCOUNT (Platinum S2 Rewards + MORE)
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
SOLD!~~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Selling] Platinum V Account w/ Pax Sivir, CS Riven, 4K RP.
07/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Platinum V Account With Pax Sivir, Championship Riven, Riot Nasus. And lots of another Skins you can buy in store. It have 20 Rune pages, 95 Champions. Lots of Runes. I can screenshare the account on Skype. I will not go first. My skype name is : Andreas.Mijzno
[Selling] EUW Platinum V Account w/ Pax Sivir, CS Riven.
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling An Platinum V Account with Pax Sivir, Championship Riven And K9 Nasus + other original skins. It have over 90 Champs And 20 Rune pages with loads of runes. It's on EUW and Free Transfer to EUNE. If you are intrested please add me on skype. skype name : Andreas.Mijzno