Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GERMAN ELO BOOST [CHEAP][TRUSTED]

Discussion on GERMAN ELO BOOST [CHEAP][TRUSTED] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello,
Im new here and wanted to start an Elo-Boosting service for ppl he cant get out of "EloHell".
Im currently in Dia1 Division and till now i just boosted for friends.
If u are interested u can add me in skype:
luucaa.xx

Furthermore we can discuss about the prices and about the payment.

Gl HF

Bronze V - IV 7 €
Bronze IV - III 8 €
Bronze III - II 8 €
Bronze II - I 9 €
Bronze I - Silver V promotions 10€

Silver V - IV 12€
Silver IV - III 15€
Silver III - II 15€
Silver II - I 17€
Silver I - Gold V promotions 20€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
03/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im new here and wanted to start an Elo-Boosting service for ppl he cant get out of "EloHell". Im currently in Dia1 Division and till now i just boosted for friends. If u are interested u can add me in skype: luucaa.xx Furthermore we can discuss about the prices and about the payment. Gl HF
GERMAN ELO BOOSt [TRUSTED][FAST][SAVE][CHEAP]
11/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Im new here and wanted to start an Elo-Boosting service for ppl he cant get out of "EloHell". Im currently in Dia1 Division and till now i just boosted for friends. If u are interested u can add me in skype: luucaa.xx Furthermore we can discuss about the prices and about the payment. Gl HF
[Buying] Elo Boost, looking for german trusted booster
04/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, i am a german LoL player and i am looking for a german booster (because i want minimize risk of beeing banned) my conditions: no flaming, i dont want to collect reports you have to be trusted, best thing is when you already got a thread here so i can lookup your success i want to enter my password only via teamviewer, you DONT get my complete login data (i am always nearly all the time so i can enter it whenever you need again) ofc you have to be responsible and got high elo so...