Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL EUW Account Currently Diamond3 (110 champs and diamond last season)

Discussion on LoL EUW Account Currently Diamond3 (110 champs and diamond last season) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 173/1/4
Arrow LoL EUW Account Currently Diamond3 (110 champs and diamond last season)

You can use elite*gold for the safe trade and I'll detract the cost of it from the price

The account was Diamond1 last season so you'll have all the rewards.
I'm going to give with the account the original e-mail address along with the exact date it was created + passwords history. This will ensure that the account doesn't get hacked/stolen

Why am I selling the account? 1st: my current internet connection sucks and I can't play the game for like 80% of the time i'm at home, so if I try to play when someone else is at home I end up doing 800+ ping and raging, so I just have to stop with that.
2nd: Studies are getting harder LoL takes to much of my time, it just forces you to play so much and can't stop during a game.
3rd: Money is good
Around 900 wins normal - Around 70 wins 25 loses in 3v3 which grants a high mmr for rankeds (ex: I had a team with 5 wins 0 loses which got placed in Plat2 directly)
Ranked:
400 games season 2
1000 games season 3
150 games season 4
Icons:

4300 IP
RUNES
17 Rune pages
MARKS:
x9 Flat Armor
x9 Flat AD
x9 Armor Penetration
x9 Magic Penetration
x9 Attack Speed
SEALS:
x9 Flat Armor
x9 Health X level
x9 Mana Regeneration
GLYPHS:
x9 CDR
x9 Flat MR
x9 Mr X level
x9 Ap X level
QUINTS:
x3 Ability Power
x3 Attack Damage
x3 GoldX10
x3 Flat Health
x3 Lifesteal
x3 MoveSpeed
x3 SpellVamp

Champions link

SKINS
Riot Blitzcrank
Arcade Hecarim
Gladiator Draven
Headhunter Nidalee
Kingpin Twitch
Aristocrat Vayne
Hot Rod Corki
Reverse Annie
Unchained Alistar

How can you contact me? Write down there or in a private message your skype name.
Payment method: paypal or postepay, could consider other methods.
Price: 399 EUROS (ofc we can talk about it, the main reason for the high price is the fact that I'll give you all the account informations (older pass/e-mails/creation date)).

Tags
account, diamond, lol