Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

~Cheap Bronze and Silver Boost !~

Discussion on ~Cheap Bronze and Silver Boost !~ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
~Cheap Bronze and Silver Boost !~

Were 2 ppl atm a 2 Plat
Im boosting on EUW/EUNE
I accept Paysafecard

Bronze V - Silver V ~20 €
Silver V - Gold V ~30 €

The prices are still negotiable, it depends on how much points you get per win.

We are waiting until we have 2 acc so we can DuoQ !

Vouches ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap Bronze and Silver Boost Euw
02/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I played league since season 2 and I can say that I can keep up with gold players it would be better if you pay half in advance and half after I finish boosting that way I get to feel I'm not being trolled :) even if u want to pay after the boost its fine it will just affect how fast I work Bronze V--> Bronze IV 5$ Bronze IV --> Bronze III 5$ Bronze III --> Bronze II 5$ Bronze II --> Bronze I 6$ Bronze I --> Silver V 7 $ Silver V --> Silver IV 7$ Silver IV --> Silver III 7$
Cheap Elo Boost Silver and Bronze
02/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone my name is Jan and im offering you guys out there a ELO BOOST Service. The Service is available from Bronze 5 to Gold 5. Now u maybe ask urself why do they offer a Elo Boost only to Gold V and not higher?! Well thats pretty simple we are 2 Middle to high platinum players and we dont want to risk anything so we just offer the boost to Gold 5 to make sure everything goes smooth. And now theres the Question why would you choose our service instead of another? We are...
[Selling] !!!Cheap ELO Boost from Bronze to Silver!!!
12/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone. My name is Nohbet. I am 20 years old and I play League of Legends from Season 1. I have enough experiences to make boost services. I just boost from Bronze to Silver only, because in higher divisions there are so much hate against boosted players. My prices: Bronze V to IV: 7€ Bronze IV to III: 8€ Bronze III to II: 9€ Bronze II to I: 10€ Bronze I to Silver V: 12€
[Selling] CHEAP Bronze-Silver ELO BOOST!
12/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/gU3j3Zu.png
Cheap boost from bronze to silver :D
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, boosting from bronze 5 to silver 1, so u can get @ least silver borders for season 3 I think because im not trusted 5 € psc for each Division will be enough. it includes the promo to the next Tier. 2-3 duoq vouches are ok :) but after that i will start to work for Money pn me if you interested