Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Account for LoL Boost.

Discussion on Steam Account for LoL Boost. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Steam Account for LoL Boost.

Hey everyone! I'm trading Steam account with 72 games for LoL boost. Currently I am in Gold III division with 0LP and geting +20lp per win. Tell me your offer, where you can boost for this steam account.

If you're interested, add me skype - nocturne.epvp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Steam Account For Elo Boost!
02/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am just trading my steam account with no VAC bans and the following games: - CS Anthology - CSS Pack - COD:BO - Dota 2 for just only one win on silver 3 promo! add me on skype: zelda2s
[Selling] Steam Account For Elo Boost!
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm offering a steam account with: Call of Duty Black Ops Counter-Strike 1 Anthology Counter-Strike Source No vac banned! For trade I want someone plat/diamond to duoQ with me for like 3/4 games. I am Gold I with 80 points.
[Trading] Steam account valued $147.91 for Elo Boost
07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Im gold v and i want to reach more elo i can with giving to you that account on euw. Do me an offer and if you're interested put your skype contact. Batman Arkham City Counter Strike GO Fear 3 Darksiders Dota 2 Left 4 Dead Left 4 Dead 2 Portal
Steam Account For Elo Boost!
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I want an elo boost (I am at silver V with 93 LP) and I have a steam account from 2008 to offer for this! It has the following games: - Counter-Strike 1.6 - Counter-Strike: Source - Call Of Duty: Black Ops (Single & Multiplayer) - Day Of Defeat & Day Of Defeat: Source - Ricochet - Deathmatch Classic - Half Life 2: Deathmatch
Looking for a elo boost for my steam account
09/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, im looking for a trusted! eloboost on the euw servers. im at 1218 elo and want a gold/platin elo. My offer is this steam account. http://www10.pic-upload.de/17.09.12/nzg6d3n1ctiv. png http://www7.pic-upload.de/17.09.12/r7hl6iftohh9.p ng greetings