Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boosts & Coaching (auf Deutsch)

Discussion on Elo Boosts & Coaching (auf Deutsch) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo Boosts & Coaching (auf Deutsch)

Hallo Liebe Community,

Ich bin ein sehr erfahrener League of Legends Spieler und mittlerweile auch im höheren Elobereich angekommen (Diamond) .

Ich biete hier Eloboosting, bis momentan Gold V (in Ausnahmen auch höher) und Coaching, dieses allerdings nur auf Deutsch, da mein Englisch ansonsten, so denke ich, nicht ausreicht. Das ganze findet NUR auf EUW statt.

Ich bin sehr neu in der Szene und werde daher erstmal meinen Service zu relativ humanen Preisen anbieten. Das ganze wird trotzdem schnell und sicher durchgefüht.

Zeit, Bezahlung und alles weitere wird im Teamspeak besprochen.

In dem Sinne haut rein meine Freunde
Meldet euch bitte per Pn, man sieht sich

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo boosts up to diamond 5 or coaching
03/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/mUUbStL.jpg my diamond 1acc I have a couple of vouches from my last thread from some people who have a lot of time on this site. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2671273-elo-boosts-up-diamond-5-a.html prices you can either buy per win or division boosts (if your mmr is low 4-5 pts a win you need to buy wins XD) Bronze 4$ a win Silver 5$ a win gold 7$ a win platinum 9$ a win
[Selling] Cheap and Fast League Boosts/Coaching!
01/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Boosting & Coaching Service: Key Information: You cannot play any ranked games on the account during the process of the boost, if you do proceed to play ranked on the account before the boost is finished then we will not proceed to boosting the account and will not offer a refund. (Normal games when the booster is not online is fine of course) Payment to be made via PayPal, once the payment is paid the boost will proceed and we will give you an estimated time of completion. You...
Offering Coaching and Boosts
11/27/2013 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
I offer coach and boosts from mm ranks into CSGO. For more info and prices, pmme.
Cheap Elo Boosts! Diamond 1 and 3 Player! Coaching to!
04/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I give you the option to watch the games we play via spectating, we set deadlines and we meet them. We are very fast and affordable, and carry all the way up to plat! Also offer coaching, I have a detailed guideline that will cover nearly everything and get you on your way to becoming a better player! Im new to this forum so if anything is against the rules please let me know and I will address your concerns as soon as possible. Doing vouch games, pm me for details! For pricing and...
Selling elo boosts up to 1900 or coaching
01/31/2013 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Hello everyone i am back to sell elo boosts! I have been playing league since june 2010 so you could definitely say I enjoy this game and would love to help some of you get out of elo hell I have good experience in high elo and any order you guys want should be fulfilled in 3-7 days depending on how much elo is wanted and what times you are online My 2100 account currently this season ~ http://i.imgur.com/uaId3U9.jpg http://i.imgur.com/faeAB9M.jpg My 2k account this season...