Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lvl 30 unranked accounts; NA (40+ champs) & EUW

Discussion on Lvl 30 unranked accounts; NA (40+ champs) & EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lvl 30 unranked accounts; NA (40+ champs) & EUW

I have 2 accounts.

NA:
lvl 30, unranked, 40+ champs and 4 rune pages. (original email)

EUW:
lvl 30 unranked, ~20 champs and 2 rune pages.

Add me on skype to make an offer.

kkylejs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Unranked EUW Accounts [10$]
03/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 40 Replies
I'm selling unranked EUW accounts Level 30. All accounts have 20+ Champs,few skins. Price per account is : 10$ - 20$ Only PAYPAL Skype: legije.epvp
[Selling] Accounts Nordic&East, 30 LVL, 5 accounts, bronze, unranked, CHEAP.
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I want to sell these 5 shitty accounts for good prices. All of them are on Nordic server. Everything on this screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/CO2F1hB.jpg Payment method: only PayPal. We can use middleman if u want and u can find one. I can also change 1 account for Elo Boost graphic. (presentation for my elo boosting thread)
[Buying] Need 2 EUW unranked lvl 30 accounts
02/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
As i say in the title i need 2 EUW account lvl30 unranked with no placement done also in the past seasons. Really fresh account. Post your offer and leave your skype, NO PM PLEASE.
Lf unranked Accounts ( EUW )
11/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Lf Unranked lvl 30 accounts Euwest need account with some champs / Ip skype : fernandezmaravilla .
[Selling] 2 Unranked EUW accounts!!
09/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
The most of you probably know that i sell Unranked accs. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2747303-unranked-account-store-weekly-resto ck-regmail-without.html Since i have 2 left, and i need money quick, i just open a new topic. The accs have ~23k IP