Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost to Gold for unranked account

Discussion on Boost to Gold for unranked account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
Boost to Gold for unranked account

Hey, I am currently Diamond 5 myself (Season 3 Diamond 1) and I want to start a new smurf but since I'm too lazy to play myself to level 30 I offer to boost everyone to Gold, since I'm not that experienced I only boost to gold, for an unranked EUW account with some champs.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Unranked NA account inactive for 2 years org owner 22 wins boost
02/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there, got NA account for sale, Unranked for two seasons, inactive for 2 years. 30 lvl 25 champs 2 rune pages 22 wins IP boost 3 refunds remaining Hyena WW skin Assassin master yi
ELO BOOST BRONZE V to DIA I, REFER A FRIEND SERVICE AND 30 UNRANKED ACCOUNT SELL
02/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
16 Diamond Spieler, 3 LCS Spieler, 5 Challenger!!!! Kontaktaufnahme Skype: sunnybaer11 Einstufungsspiele: - wer Season 3 nicht Geranket war: 75 € - wer Bronze Season 3 war: 60 € - wer Silber Season 3 war: 70 € - wer Gold Season 3 war: 80 €
[Buying] LF Boost Unranked -> Gold (placement games)
11/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
LF a booster for Unranked -> Gold. Basicly to win the placement games. Server EUW. Paying 30$ with paypal. leave me your skype if interested
[Buying] Buy Elo Boost [Unranked to gold]
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hii. In 2-3 days im lvl 30, now, 29. And search help. Any? i pay payment paypal. Acc unranked and search to gold. Search the elo boost cheaper. I also look for someone who can win the first 10 games, is very important, Can you tell me the price of 10 wins, and then gold? Greetings, first payment, I am mature people write ofeerts here plz, need low cost , fast fast :D
[Buying] Elo Boost Unranked - Gold V
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hallo, in 2-3 Tagen bin ich mit meinem Smurf 30, und suche einen Booster von Unranked auf Gold V. Bezahlung am liebsten mit Psc. Bitte Pn schicken wieviel ihr dafür haben wollt.