Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

_---------------------EUW Account store----------::-::--------------:-

Discussion on _---------------------EUW Account store----------::-::--------------:- within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 171/0/6
_---------------------EUW Account store----------::-::--------------:-

Account 1# 20euro

Hey guys, I am selling an unranked account who located on the euw server. the account is level 30,with 21 champions, the account comes with 1 full rune page, 4 wins IP boost, 228RP, original mail, birth date. No one touched the account for 3 months, account also include the rare frejlord icon, Here is skins list:, Sanguine Garen, Desert Trooper Garen-Rare, Steel Legion Garen-Legandary, Mafia Graves, Jaximus, Noxus Poppy- Rare, Black Smith Poppy-Rare, Battle Regalia Poppy, Scarlet Hammer poppy, Head Hunter rengar

Account 2#- 14 euro

Hey guys I am selling an unranked league of legends account(3 matches played). account comes with 23 champions,4.8K Ip, and silver board from last season. Account comes with original mail and birth date. Account includes 1.5 Full runes pages.

Account 3#- 3 euro

Selling a cheap simple league of legends account, contains original email and birth date. Level 21, 2500IP, 4 champions: aatrox,ashe,blitzcrank,master yi. Allmost full rune page.

Account 4- 4.5 is

Hey guys I am selling a league of legends account, who located on the euw server. includes 16 champions. there are 4.5K Ip on the account. Including Mythic cassiopeia skin

Account 5- 4 euro

Selling an euw account with the character name: EU Sweg, contains original email and birth date. Account is level 2. will deliver the account details in 2-3 hours after a clear payment. account opened during season 1, and no one played a game on it for 2 years

My skype is liadyogev242

My account store link is

Closed Thread