Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOL EUW ACC 92 champ, 79 skins, 10 rune pages

Discussion on LOL EUW ACC 92 champ, 79 skins, 10 rune pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 34
LOL EUW ACC 92 champ, 79 skins, 10 rune pages

Dear visitors, i want to sell my League of Legends GOLD4 account, what is in EU West server. It has 10 rune pages with full runes and many other runes. Only 22 Champion not owned. I has 79 skins with some Legendary/Ultimate/Limited. Season 3 Silver 1 division, preseason gold 4, and now gold 4 too. 499 normal games, and 154 ranked games, but it has normal MMR.
Link for the skins:
-

Link for the account:

Link for images from some more information:

The price is ~145€ paypal.( Talk in private for more details.) I only sale it by connected a Middleman.

I hope you interested my account! PM me, i will answer every questions!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] Plat 5 [138 Skins] [Every Champ] [20 Rune Pages]
12/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello epvpers I am selling my LoL account today! The account is currently Platinum 5: http://i.imgur.com/b8cLyMGh.png Owns Every Champion 138 Skins: http://i.imgur.com/2UsWRAT.jpg
[Selling] EuNE Silver V ,65 champ,45 skins,3 rune pages
11/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello I have for sale League of Legends account . Details: Server : EU Nordic Silver V Division Solo Q 65 champions --> ( NOW IS 80 CHAMP ) 3 rune pages + standart runes for adc ap top Silver border in game ! 45 SKINS !!!! include Pulsfire Ezreal! ( cost all of this skin is smt about ~200 euros)
[WTS] GOLD S2/S3 ACC, Almost every champ, 8 full rune pages, some skins
03/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Selling my account. It was gold last season, it's gold IV now. IT has 2k RP and 2k IP Champs (NOT OWNED): http://i.imgur.com/iPgQacA.jpg Loads of runes Skins: Battle bunny RIVEN, Forstblade IRELIA, RUMBLE in the Jungle, Notthigham EZREAL, Angler JAX, Scorded Earth XERATH, Yellowjacket SHEN I give e-mail if you want...
[Selling] EUW,PLAT V, 56 SKINS, 70 CHAMP,9K RP, 10 RUNE PAGES, LATEST SKINS!
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Alohaa Summoners!!! I am selling my account because I have to learn much more in the school, and I also need some money from it! So there are the informations of the account. First of all I am going to start with the skins: 1.Foxfire Ahri 2.Blood Moon Akali 3.Infernal Alistar 4.Sad Robot Amumu 5.Panda Annie
acc 30lvl euw 30~ champ 3 rune pages 10~ skins
04/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys im selling acc, witch has around 30~ champ 3 rune page's and about 10 skins. Account is 1500 elo. If u are interested in account pm me maniakas13 on skype. Ill aprove that i have account by making screens, and give u more info about it. So if u are interested and u want to make a deal pm skype : maniakas13 Payment only paypal. Regard's Ounou.