Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DuoQ with an elobooster!

Discussion on DuoQ with an elobooster! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DuoQ with an elobooster!

Yo, i would like to duoq with another elobooster for get jobs done faster, it's a boring day and I want to have some fun , if you are interested add me on skype!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lf duoq elobooster west
03/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Sup/ I am an elobooster, looking for another elobooster to duoq (no money involved, just faster games and easier to carry). If s1's interested skype me ex.ave U must have your own job on west, around silver/gold elo.
DuoQ with an elobooster!
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo ppl, I have a job that is P3 - DV. There is some1 that have an account aroud this elo to boost? If you do hit me on skype, playing alone is fucking boring zzz
[Buying] ** 10 PLACEMENT MATCHES - EUNE - DUOQ ONLY! ** Looking for more DUOQ after plcmnts!
01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello sirs , I d like to state that i m really keen on my account and improvement overall so I M ONLY WILLING TO DUOQ PLEASE I M MAKING A SERIOUS POST SO DO NOT BOTHER COPY / PASTE your thread as a reply.Most Likely i ll ignore the reply even if u r the best service worldwide Details : a) I finished Platinum 5 season 3 b) I m willing to duoq the placements and if things go smooth i ll most likely continue the cooperation with the booster after the placements. c) Its needed to duoq WITH...
Suche DuoQ Partner / Searching DuoQ Partner
05/17/2013 - League of Legends - 7 Replies
Moin Leude. Bin der Death~Light bzw. Ralf spiele Lol seit ca. 2 Jahren und bereite mich vor, damit ich irgendwann (ca 6-8 Monate) Livestreamen kann (evtl. auch ein Team finden). Ich bin 16 Jahre alt, suche einen Duo Partner: Der Partner sollte kein Headset haben das rauscht, kein kiddie sein, mindestens gold elo haben und seine Lane zu 100(!)% gewinnen. Genau so geht es mit nämlich auf meiner lane (Mid lane). Welche lane du gehst interessiert mich nicht (hauptsache kein Mid laner) Zu mir...
[S] Elobooster
01/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Da ich irgendwie keine Nachrichten von den Leuten bekomme die ich Frage stell ichs mal hier rein. Ich suche nach einem Trusted Elobooster. Momentan am abkacken auf 1134 oder so, einfach bitter was man ins team bekommt, da auf dieser elo meist Leute rumgurken die ka, vor 1 Woche lvl 30 geworden sind. Da ich die ersten 2 Seasons kein bock auf Rankeds hatte bin ich halt mit 1200 in s3 eingestiegen, und man kann nur sagen, die normal Games mit dem Matchmaking system was nach wins geht ist 1000...