Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling NA unranked acc 39 champs

Discussion on Selling NA unranked acc 39 champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling NA unranked acc 39 champs

I'm looking forward to sell my NA account, it has 2 good rune pages, 39 champs, no skins and it has never played ranked. 1,5k IP~.

I can accept PayPal or Paysafecard, if you want to contact me to negotiate the price add me on Skype: itachi.akacuki96

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling EUNE account 30lvl UNRANked ! much champs
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling eune account 30lvl unranked , champs , one skin bom bom blitz.. add skype : djolesrce
Selling account with 92 Champs (UNRANKED)
11/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Before I make this post I realize I am new to this website so I am 100% willing to use a middle man and do whatever I have to do to prove this is not a scam. I am done with LoL and just want to make some money off this account instead of letting it sit and rot. I have all the info for the account so you can change the PW. (BTW I am 3/3 on my provision period atm because i never really got into ranked. the only good part of this acc is the champs.) Below I will list champs and beside...
Selling NA account level 30 unranked , 52 champs only 5€
01/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
closed
Selling Unranked NA LVL 30 Acc 83 Champs 77 Skins
04/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Ahri - Dynasty Ahri, Midnight Ahri Akali - Silverfang Akali Alistar - Matador Alistar, Unchained Alistar Amumu - Pharaoh Amumu Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Brand - Apocalyptic Brand, Cyrocore Brand Caitlyn - Artic Warfare Caitlyn Cassiopeia
[selling] 83000RP+, 90 champs, 24 skins, 223 T3 runes, 17 runepages, unranked, 3K +IP
03/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
Selling my lol account. Had the account up for sale on this site before but didn't get any reasonable offers. Accepting bids from 100€+. I only accept paypal. I have a paypal verified account, ebay account with positive feedback and positive feedback on other trading forums. PM if you need links. I am willing to sell with whatever offer exceeds 100€ but the "buy now" is 200€. If you want to buy the account, post in this thread and PM me your email or MSN address. No offers in PMs. After...