Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VERY CHEAP] Elo boosting service

Discussion on [VERY CHEAP] Elo boosting service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [VERY CHEAP] Elo boosting service

Hello,
Before starting i precise i actually need alot of vouch for proove my self so before buying or say i'm not trusted, just post on this thread : and i will play 3 games, after that you decide to buy or not my services. Thank you.

There is my prices, they are actually very cheap because i start my elo boost service. I play solo OR duoQ with you or with my friend

// // You can only buy the division service for BRONZE AND SILVER "xx tier -> xx 1 tier" i dont play games by games, only divison to another div // //

Bronze tier :
Bronze V->Bronze IV = 3.00 euros
Bronze IV -> Bronze III = 3.50 euros
Bronze III -> Bronze II = 3.50 euros
Bronze I-> Silver V = 4.00

Silver tier :
Silver V-Silver IV = 2.50 euros
Silver IV-> Silver III = 3.00
Silver III -> Silver II = 3.50
Silver II -> Silver I = 4.00
Silver I -> Gold V = 5.50 euros

Now, you can buy my service for one or few games.

Gold tier :
Gold V-> Gold IV = 3.50 euros
Gold IV -> Gold III = 4.00
Gold III -> Gold II = 4.50
Gold II -> Gold I = 5.00
Gold I -> Plat V = 6.00

PLATITUM AND DIAMOND DIV ARE NEGOTIABLE

You can PM ME or add me with the skype button <-

Or add me : micslide

Sorry for my bad english
////////////////////////////////////////////////////

i precise i actually need alot of vouch for proove my self so before buying or say i'm not trusted, just post on this thread : and i will play 3 games, after that you decide to buy or not my services. Thank you.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Old 02/24/2014, 10:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 107
I can vouch for you on a low Silver elo smurf, add me on skype if interested.

EDIT: Vouched for him and this is the result.
Not able to carry Silver IV games, feeding and doing poor mistakes, also flamed hard and the account got reported. Absolutely not recommended.

My fault I didn't realize he's a tryharder, also recently bought coaching service:
Old 02/24/2014, 12:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Add me if you need another vouch
I am Gold V
Old 02/24/2014, 13:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi I can vouch for you i'm silver I
Old 02/24/2014, 14:07   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 125/1/0
If u want a trusted vouch on gold 4 feel free to add me on Skype: jordi.blankie
Old 02/24/2014, 14:12   #6

Smile :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious Boosting View Post
I can vouch for you on a low Silver elo smurf, add me on skype if interested.

EDIT: Vouched for him and this is the result.
Not able to carry Silver IV games, feeding and doing poor mistakes, also flamed hard and the account got reported. Absolutely not recommended.

I am sorry but i have to explain me, 2nd game : No support for 10 min, i was solo bot i tried my best without jungler,

3 games, the premade on bot decide to pick YASUO SUPPORT and start to feed on purpose 0/9 and 0/6 after asked them why they does that, they start to flame me, those game were totally uncarriable even if you are diam or plat
Old 02/24/2014, 15:40   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
He carried 3 games easy for me. trusted member
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Unbenannt.jpg (12.9 KB, 15 views)
Old 02/25/2014, 12:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leosw View Post
He carried 3 games easy for me. trusted member
ty