Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moonboosting (Private Elo Boosting Service) Diamond 1 Player

Discussion on Moonboosting (Private Elo Boosting Service) Diamond 1 Player within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Moonboosting (Private Elo Boosting Service) Diamond 1 Player

Moonboosting is the fastest, cheapest, and safest boosting service around.

It is 30% Cheaper than most boosting prices around and you are guaranteed to get at least 2 divisions per day in Bronze and Silver Divisions . VPN is used for the protection of your account, boosting of your account will not be suspected!
*Your account will not be reported, I will not talk to your friends or Flame in game.
90% Win Rate is extremely aimed for:

Price per division:
Bronze: 15$
Silver: 20$
Gold: 35$
Plat: 45$

Prices per division are negotiable and subject to change regarding LP gain.

Price per win:
Bronze: 4$
Silver: 6$
Gold: 8$
Plat: 10$

Payments will be done thru paypal.
Completed private boosting from the past:
- - -
-

Vouching will be done only in Silver/Bronze .

Only North America and EU West are accepted at the moment.
Old 02/23/2014, 18:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
if you need a trusted vouch in gold 5 skype nik3_man1

Tags
elo boost cheap boosting, elo boosting.high elo, league boosting, league of legends boost