Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Booster looking for team!

Discussion on Booster looking for team! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Booster looking for team!

Hello epvp,
im a diamond 1 eune player and i need a team that i can boost for them!Money will be split etc.

I hope i get some answers here ^.^
Old 02/23/2014, 18:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
if you need a vouch so the ppl can see you are good add me on skype nik3_man1 server EUNE

Tags
booster, booster team, need booster team

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for boosting team EUW D1 booster
02/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3106876-freelance-booster-looking-employment -single-jobs.html Skype: Maniakuc
[Selling] Dia 2 booster looking for booster team!
11/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am a dutch league player, currently sitting in Dia 2. I am looking for an extra income, and looking for a booster team. Contact me using the comments or PM, and ill hook you up with my skype.
Booster looking for vouch! / team!
09/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I am a new diamond 3 booster. I am looking to get thrustworthy on this forum, but people told me I need to do vouches in order for people to trust me. I am looking for a few trusted people who can vouch for me. I can boost up to Plat V. The divions after take me too much time. If any booster teamleader wants to pick me up, feel free to add me so.
lf 3v3 booster-Team
09/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, Im looking for some guys to sell 3v3 Teams -> to open a 3v3 Shop. Im currently playing on ~ Dia 2 / on the way to challenger. You must proof the same. If you are interested, add me in Skype - Felix4991 Greetz :)
Looking for an Elo Booster Team
07/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Good day everyone. Today I came up with the idea that I should join an Elo Boosting team. Now lets talk about my experience. Im mostly playing on EUW due to the fact that my ping is high on NA. I am still able to boost Accounts on NA but my mains/smurfs are located on EUW. Currently I am Diamond 2 on my Main. I was Diamond 1 but dropped to Diamond 2 because I was inactive. (Holidays) Im maining Singed, riven and elise top lane on my main. I also created a Smurf back a while. Currently its...