Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT] BATTLENET ACC FOR DECENT LOL ACCOUNT OR RP NA.

Discussion on [WTT] BATTLENET ACC FOR DECENT LOL ACCOUNT OR RP NA. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT] BATTLENET ACC FOR DECENT LOL ACCOUNT OR RP NA.

Hi, I'm trying to trade my battle net account for a decent lol account, prefer unranked,

my battle net account has D3, WoW, and SC2

might be willing to trade the account for some rp.

the account is good with 4 level 60's on diablo and a level 90 warrior on tichondrious.

bump

Tags
'lol' 'wow' 'd3'

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Battlenet WoW
12/08/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo,ich suche jemanden,der mir WoW auf battlenet als geschenk schickt. da ich kein paypal oder ähnliches besitze würde ich demjenigen eine paysafecard als zahlungsmethode anbieten. Brauche Standart+MoP erweiterung für 15 €
[Trading] Battlenet ACC [s] LoL Acc
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
World of Warcraft Account -Erweitert bis Mists of Pandaria. -Keine Spielzeit vorhanden. -ELV Verfügbar Charakter: 90 Gnom Hexenmeister BB/KK 600
[Selling] WTS 3x 54,99 EUR Battlenet
06/06/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi,i got 3 card to sell,each one recharge 54,99 eur to bnet count,i sell only both not separatly,all at 100 eur psc. Pm me if interessed Thanks! Skype: JilliganGolds
BATTLENET SC2/WOW
05/24/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, verkaufe meinen battle.net account. -Starcraft 2 -World of Warcraft bis frozen throne 40 € VB
WTT WoW + SC2 battlenet acc!
03/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, After allot of thinking and doubting i finally decided to trade my acc for a worthy LoL acc. This acc has 3x lvl 85's Druid DK & Warrior druidis main hes ready to raid & pvp latest contents he has 130K and theres more gold on this acc since there all on same server. There are 2x lvl 15 Guild banks with some stuff in and normall banks aswell. fast flying & proffessions are maxed aswell. If you have anny questions just add me on skype yannoke1 and we can talk Thing you need to...