Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze account euw 64 skins

Discussion on Bronze account euw 64 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 176/0/4
Bronze account euw 64 skins

Account for sell
EUW server
3 full rune pages
64 skins ! some rares
was silver in last season
84 champs

ATM bronze II in series

add me on skype with offers:
ronori123
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Bronze 3 Account(RARE SKINS)(PAX JAX+SIVIR!!!)(LOTS OF CHAMPIONS+SKINS)
01/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, I'm going to be selling my account due to the fact I more then likely won't have enough free time to play any more when I begin attending college. The account is on the North American Server. The account has 2 RARE PAX Skins that you can't buy on League of Legends anymore. PAX Jax (Valued at over 100$USD) PAX Sivir (Valued at over 25$ USD) The account has 76 Champions The account has 43 Skins
[Selling] EuW Bronze I Account Limited Skins !
01/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Guten Abend , hiermit eröffne ich den Verkauf von meinen League of Legends Account. Die Anreiße von diesem Account sind , die Legendären Skins , die sich auf den Account befinden : 16 Limitierte Skins !!!!! Server : EuW Level: 30 Tier/Divisions: Bronze I Normal Wins: 302
[Selling] BRONZE 1 ACCOUNT OVER 50 SKINS! EUW
11/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
has all champs 50 skins bronze 1 high mmr tho willing to sell for 30euro psc skype:
[Selling] EUW BRONZE 1 ACCOUNT 23 CHAMPS 5 SKINS
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling account that is Bronze 1 (normally silver 5 but too long unactive), AD/AP rune page , 23 champs , 5 skins (1legendary skin (zombie brand)) Payment methods: paysafecard / Paypal(send as gift) skype:runecbow I won't go first , unless you're a trusted member. :D
[Buying] lvl 30 euw account in bronze 5 or with rare skins
04/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
anyone got a bronze 5 account for sell? Also interested in an account with rare skins e.g. striker ezreal, Santa gragas etc. Not interested in Pax and Riot skins Edit: Also would not mind a lvl 30 unranked Will definitely trade with trusted members, thanks!