Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Diamond 3+ Booster NA to join boosting company

Discussion on LF Diamond 3+ Booster NA to join boosting company within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Let me know - MSG me with proof and I'll hook you up.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
02/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Let me know - MSG me with proof and I'll hook you up.
[Selling] EU BOOSTER WILL JOIN A COMPANY
02/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. I would like to join a boosting company, because I'm not getting enough jobs when I'm working alone. I can play on every server in EU region (West, East, Russia, Turkey). Diamond I 60~ LP s3, 2000 elo s2. I've a lot of time to play, so we can earn a lot of money together. I've got big experience with boosting and I win almost every game. I was boosting friends and friends of friends, etc. but lately I'm not getting much jobs so I decided to write this post. PM for more details...
Diamond booster NA looking for elo boosting company
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I am a diamond player in NA , i would like to work for a elo boosting company or work together with someone , who has much orders, Since it is hard to start up a elo boosting service on your own and make it popular etc I'm willing to do many vouches etc etc reply here or add me on skype (stealer545), if you are interested stealer545
Diamond 1 booster looking for boosting team/company! EUW/EUNE
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey EPVP, I'm currently having some spare time, so I'd thought why not use it on something I'd like to do. I'm looking to start boosting for someone, If you need a booster, just contact me. Why you should chose me. - Diamond 1 - Have boosted before, so I have experience - I can boost on EUW/EUNE Price/Etc. Isn't something I've thought about, so I guess we'll figure that out once we get to talk.
[Selling] EU BOOSTER WILL JOIN A COMPANY
11/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. I would like to join a boosting company, because I'm not getting enough jobs when I'm working alone. I can play on every server in EU region (West, East, Russia, Turkey). I'm Diamond I now, 2000 elo s2. I've a lot of time to play, so we can earn a lot of money together. I've got big experience with boosting and I win almost every game. I was boosting friends and friends of friends, etc. but lately I'm not getting much jobs so I decided to write this post. PM for more details...