Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE[PLATINUM V][105CHAMPS 33SKINS 8RUNEPAGES][CHEAP]

Discussion on EUNE[PLATINUM V][105CHAMPS 33SKINS 8RUNEPAGES][CHEAP] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool EUNE[PLATINUM V][105CHAMPS 33SKINS 8RUNEPAGES][CHEAP]

Hi i am selling my LOL account, because i need some money now, and also, i am tired of this game.
It has 105 champions unlocked, 33 skins, 8 runepages with lots of runes.
It was bronze in s1, gold in s2, platinum 2 in s3, and it is platinum now in s4 too.

the pic with champs/ runes is older, the acc has now syndra and yasuo too.
and 9x flat blue ap-s.

I am going first to trusted members only!

add me on skype: hofevagyok
Old 02/14/2014, 07:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
original mail included?
skype smaster2517

Tags
many champs, many skins, platinum acc, platinum border

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE [PLATINUM V][105CHAMPS 33SKINS 8RUNEPAGES][CHEAP]
03/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hi i am selling my LOL account, because i need some money now, and also, i am tired of this game. It has 105 champions unlocked, 33 skins, 8 runepages with lots of runes. It was bronze in s1, gold in s2, platinum 2 in s3, and it is platinum now in s4 too. lol acc for sale - Imgur the pic with champs/ runes is older, the acc has now syndra and yasuo too. and 9x flat blue ap-s. I am going first to trusted members only!
[Selling] EUNE PLAT ACC 105 CHAMPS 33 SKINS 8RUNEPAGES
02/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i am selling my LOL account, because i need some money now, and also, i am tired of this game. It has 105 champions unlocked, ~33skins, 8 runepages and many runes. It was bronze in s1, gold in s2, plat in s3, and it is plat now in s4 too. lol acc for sale - Imgur the pic with champs/ runes is older, the acc has now syndra and yasuo too. and 9x flat blue ap-s. add me on skype: hofevagyok
[Selling] EUNE VERY CHEAP PLATINUM 3 ACCOUNT
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
10 full rune pages + a lot of great skins. Platinum 3 - 1400+ matches played in ranked. 71 Champions. 3200 IP + 11 RP. FRELJORD AVATAR Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Caitlyn, Cho'Gath, Cassiopeia, Darius, Draven, Evelynn, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Hecarim, Irelia, Jarvan IV, Jax, Janna, Jayce, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kha'Zix, Kennen, Kog'Maw, Lee Sin, Lux, Malphite, Maokai, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Nasus, Nautilus, Nidalee, Nocturne,...
EUNE almost platinum with 5k+ RP - CHEAP
02/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I would like to trade this LoL account. Only for one reason - its on EUNE and my friends are on EUW. I would like to change it for some good (in the same form) EUW account or selling for some offers by you. Lets write me on skype: honych1 I can show it over sharescreen, it's fresh smurf account with this elo.
WTS> EU Platinum account + 101 champs+33skins+18runepages complet
01/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, Im selling the account that I used for competitive play since I'm not going to play more. Sorry for my bad English. added some photos: http://imgur.com/a/krTmf#0 200€ (paypal only) Server: EU-West (but free-transfer) Max elo s3: 1960 Current elo s3: 1841 (possible to boost for 2k for a extra)