Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League Of Legends EUW Account/Lvl 30/S3 Gold Border!/67 Skins

Discussion on League Of Legends EUW Account/Lvl 30/S3 Gold Border!/67 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 116
League Of Legends EUW Account/Lvl 30/S3 Gold Border!/67 Skins

Hi guys, I want to sell my League Of Legends Account because I don't have fun playing this game any longer

This Account never got banned or something. I reached Silver Elo in Season 2, Gold Elo in Season 3 and in Season 4 this account is in silver so far (and I have 781 normal game wins if someone wants know this). I have a variety of Skins for different Champions consisting rather rare/expensive Skins like Spirit Guard Udyr, Infernal Nasus or Aether Wing Kayle (I will put a list of all Skins in this topic too).
Of course I am Level 30 and I own 89 of the 117 existing Champions.

Picture of all unlocked Skins in this account:

I also unlocked plenty of Summoner Icons which I'll show you in the following screenshots.

Considering all the time and money I spent into this account I suggest a price of 120€ but this price up for negotiation. The accepted payment methods are PayPal or via bank transfer (germany only), btw. I have no problem with consulting a MM. For further questions feel free to PM me

*EDIT* : Heartseeker Ashe Skin and 4 new temporarily available Summoner Icons added!
Closed Thread

Tags
account, gold, lol, skins, trading