Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends - Cheap ELO Boosting EUW/EUNE

Discussion on League of Legends - Cheap ELO Boosting EUW/EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends - Cheap ELO Boosting EUW/EUNE

Something about me :

- My name is Arek, I'm from Poland, my main account is Diamond 1 atm@ EUNE, last season i finished in Diamond 1 too. I really enjoy helping people and I have so much fun while I'm boosting =). I'm not studying anymore and I'm not working atm. I can play even 12h/day or more and will try to finish Your account boost ASAP. My favorite champs are Khazix, Lee, Jax, Renekton, Fizz, Yi, Vi, Riven, Leona, Alistar for today.

Why so cheap ? :

» I'm just looking for fast cash to buy ref's.

Did you boost other people before ? :

» Yes, I already finished around 30-40 account's on both servers ( not here, but for cash from other polish site, people from my country know what I'm talking about ).

What if I'm scared that you can steal my account ? :

» I can't steal your account if I know only password to the client, You can easy get it back by the League of Legends Player Support, also I dont know Your email and password what is another method to get Your account back very easy. I won't speak about anything with Your friend's on account while I'm Boosting if You dont want to.

Ok, but what about my IP/RP ? :

» Seriously, I have no reasons to do anything with Your IP/RP

What if you are not enought trustworthy for me ? :

» Well, you could add my main account @ server EUNE to proof I'm really Challenger and we could speak in game ( of course not about boosting but, I'm not sure if that's enought safe for me...( someone can just write mail to Riot, for exemple - "This guy is boosting other people " if he will have proofs, and I have no idea how riot will react for this. ) But You can also pay for the boost for every each game I win or we can play duo if You have 2nd account close to the same division.

Price's ( Server EU West @ EU Nordic & East ) by paypal :

10 Placement matches = 20€

Bronze Division = 5€ division
Silver Division = 8€ per division
Gold Division = 15€ per division
Platnium Division = 20€ per division

Boosting up to Diamond V atm.

Pm me if u have any questions.
Contact skype : challenger-s4
Old 02/13/2014, 13:07   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Could do vouch for you
Old 02/14/2014, 22:51   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

edit :
boosting for me atm my account i will post after boost screenshot
Old 02/15/2014, 18:20   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Had to cancel a duo queue boost with this player - 5 games, 2 wins 3 losses he didn't carry one - Gold 4.