Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap North American Elo Boosting!

Discussion on Cheap North American Elo Boosting! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap North American Elo Boosting!

NA Server Only.

Bronze V >> Bronze IV is $10
Bronze IV >> Bronze III : $10
Bronze III >> Bronze II : $10
Bronze II >> Bronze I : $10

Silver Promotion Series: $20

Silver V >> Silver IV : $15
Silver IV >> Silver III : $18
Silver III >> Silver II : $20
Silver II >> Silver I : $20
Silver I >> Gold V: $25

Silver Promotion Series: $30

Willing to do some quick vouches tonight. Post here or add me on Skype, Aagameac.

Would prefer if you have Talon on the account!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BOOSTING|CHEAP|LOW ELO|FAST| North America
01/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
BOOSTING SERVICES for cheap/ legit prices! About the booster: I am Diamond 1 NA player (why im boosting low and cheap) I have been playing League Of Legends since Season 2 and I think im ready to boost. Please feel free to leave comments! I've decided to open a boosting service for (kinda low) ELO! Bronze 5 - Gold 1
BOOSTING||CHEAP||Bronze-Gold!||FAST||North America
01/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
BOOSTING SERVICES for cheap/ legit prices! About the booster: I am Platinum 2 NA player (why im boosting low and cheap) I have been playing League Of Legends since Season 2 and I think im ready to boost. Please feel free to leave comments! I've decided to open a boosting service for (kinda low) ELO! Bronze 5 - Gold 1
[NA] Diamond 3 Boosting North America CHEAP?
06/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello there :) selling North American boost for cheap. I'm a well known player, but for now I'm just going to build up my reputation on here for a while. I can prove my identity for potential buyers through skype, please add "hello.bee" http://i.imgur.com/pcoqneW.jpg I was 2300 elo season 2, and I'm currently Diamond 3 Bronze Divisions $15 per division ($20 for bronze -> silver)
[WTS] [CHEAP] ELO BOOSTING SERVICE NORTH AMERICA (NA) ONLY
12/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/534/97398646.jp g STATUS: AVAILABLE DISCLAIMER: THERE IS A SMALL CHANCE YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE BANNED BY RIOT JUST FOR USING ELO BOOSTS. IT IS A COMMON KNOWN FACT BUT SOME DON'T KNOW. I have studies and I live in the US so I won't be able to respond to the messages sent at the time of your convenience I apologize. I cannot take PSC as a form of payment, we have some problems in the US and we can't use it from other countries.
*CHEAP* *FAST* ELO -BOOSTING NORTH AMERICA. 2440 ELO PLAYER
09/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I