Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW account with many skins

Discussion on EUW account with many skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW account with many skins

Hey.

Want to buy EUW account which comes with original mail and has as much skins as possible (appriciate some limited skins, legendary etc.). Division is not importnant but note that lower divison accounts are worth less.

Am willing to pay up to 40 € PSC depending on account division and skins amoung. Offers on PM or via skype!
Old 02/11/2014, 07:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 02/11/2014, 14:16   #3

Have added you. Note, that I buy only accounts with original mail (don't offer me those who doesn't have one).
Old 02/11/2014, 15:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 113/0/1
add me skype if you can offer a bit more than 40€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling EUW Account with Ultra RARE SKINS! Human Ryze - Legacy skins - Refer Skins
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
dd
[Selling] EUW Gold 2 Account - Luxury Account - Very Rare Skins - 245 Total Skins - All Champs
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, I want to sell (or trade against Diamond Account + Money) my old League of Legends Account. I am the Owner and Creater of the Account and I am still in possession of the Email it was created with(I won't give away this Email because it is my private Email and there are a lot of Things registrated on, but you will get all Data you need for getting the account back etc.) It is an Level 30 EUW Account currently in the Gold Division 2(21 League Points). Per win I get about 30 League...
[Selling] Euw Account 90 Champs Legendery Skins 30 SKins Udyr Ultimate Ez too Paypal very Cheap
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I sell my EUW account lvl 30 very good skins, like 81 Champs 3 Runespage 41 Icons with Original Email Very Cheap For more Infos PM me i Sell it for 25-35 Euro in Egold or in Paysafecard or Paypal, we can with Middleman i speak German, English and Polish But paypal better :D
[Selling] TOP ACCOUNT: GOLD 1, PLATIN2-3MMR, 90 SKINS ALOT LEGENDARYS,all snowdown skins
01/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
ALL champs, only heimerdinger,trundle,viktor,and morderkaiser are left. 10K IP still on this account. 10 rune pages, ALL runes you need, QUINTS (life steal ,movespeed,damage,ap,Health,armor pen,Gold) All marks u need( ap/armorpen marks and all the standart marks ap, ad,armor,crit.attack speed) Seals( ap,armor)
WTB LoL Account with Beta Skins and Pre-Order Skins, On it.LF RARE SKINS
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am mostly interested in the skins side of the buy here the more Rare skins you have on ur account the more i will offer for it please PM with ur account details and we will discuss a price if i like the sound of it