Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ger] Free Boost to Silver 5 [by Zucker]

Discussion on [Ger] Free Boost to Silver 5 [by Zucker] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Ger] Free Boost to Silver 5 [by Zucker]

BOOST:
Bronze 5 - Bronze 4 = 0€
Bronze 4 - Bronze 3 = 0€
Bronze 3 - Bronze 2 = 0€
Bronze 2 - Bronze 1 = 0€
Bronze 1 - Silver 5 = 0€

Sever: EUW Only

Kontakt

Zu Mir:
Ich bin kein Professioneller booster/player aber ich besitze den skill um euch aus der elo zu carryn
Spiele seit Angang Season 2

Warum?
1. Etwas gutes für anderen tun
2. Spielern die den Skill besitzen höher zu spielen, aber sicht nicht selber aus der Elo carryn können.
3. Spaß am Spiel

Donate:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free boost bronze/silver
01/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i boost bronze/silver i do ir for free add me skype: marcos.sanchez88 P.D: i Boring play ranked and o wait s4
[Selling] FREE NA/BR BOOST (SILVER V TOP)
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i can do some free boost You must have at least 1 rune page AD and one AP Must have morder hes my main <3 Ill play 2 games You cant be Silver IV or more, top is Silver V. Just skype me if you want or pnme: click here
Free Elo Boost to Silver 5
09/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Me and my friend are bored and want to have some fun duoqueuing. We already have 1 Bronze Account , so we need 1 more. Pref. Bronze 3-4 Add me in skype if you are interested lol.refferals
Free Elo Boost Bronze -> Silver
08/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, guys offering my free elo boost for bronze division accounts. Ill duoQ with a friend so i can do 2 Accounts at once. Only EUW. Should have some ADC/Support Champs and Runes. Why am i doing it for free? I never played in Bronze so i would like to see how Bronze Player plays.
FREE ELO Boost / Bronze - Silver [EUW]
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hi, Im a pretty skilled player and already playing since the first season. My main account is Platinum III atm and I also boosted friends of mine into Silver and Gold. As Im not that experienced in boosting I want to offer you a FREE BOOST. My only requirement are at least standard runes and a few champs. As my service is free i cant guarantee to you many divisions, but we can talk about that in private. So if u want out of ELO hell and u dont want to spend a single cent for it, msg me. As...