Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost Company

Discussion on Boost Company within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boost Company

Hello , my main is Diamond 1

I'm looking some company to boost. I can boost up to diamond also. Contact me at skype : brolaff.boost
Thats my thread
Old 02/09/2014, 16:50   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious Boosting View Post
lol stop tryharding please.
You can't even boost low platinum elo and keep trying to get vouches from low bronze and friends.

Take care guys and check his history before taking any contact with him.

Good luck, though.
Sure , thats why i'm diamond 1. And you better stop spamming my threads, neither i won't stop reporting you!
If you won't help, get away!
Old 02/09/2014, 16:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Someone I know pretty good and played ranked 5's with has exactly the same most played champions right now in season 4. Are you sure it's your account?
Old 02/09/2014, 16:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharniez View Post
Someone I know pretty good and played ranked 5's with has exactly the same most played champions right now in season 4. Are you sure it's your account?
Send me message on private , we might know each other..
Old 02/09/2014, 16:57   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 107
I tried to help you by vouching in your thread and this was the result:

Quote:
Can vouch for you if you want

EDIT: Another troll pretending to be a Diamond booster. Poor skillshots, poor mechanics and map awareness. He's clearly not Diamond nor Platinum.
Happy to discover these guys for you

He obviously blocked me on skype right after the match, but let's pretend to be "professional".
Even if you were a Diamond I player you act rude and absolutely not professional. But as far as I've seen in that match you could be Silver and actually bought an account (bought ? lol)

EDIT: Anyway, please post a new screenshot where you type BroLaf55 in the search tab
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2014, 17:02   #6

Quote:
I tried to help you by vouching in your thread and this was the result:

Even if you were a Diamond I player you act rude and absolutely not professional. But as far as I've seen in that match you could be Silver and actually bought an account (bought ? lol)

EDIT: Anyway, please post a new screenshot where you type BroLaf55 in the search tab
Just accept me in skype