Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EUNE challenger-diamond 1 account

Discussion on Selling EUNE challenger-diamond 1 account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling EUNE challenger-diamond 1 account

Hi

Selling a diamond 1 75 pnts account (dropped from challenger) in EUNE server

* 15+ rune pages
* ~15k IP
* little RP
* 76 champions
* many skins (some are limited too but nothing special like PAX)
* It has its own email

Payments by paypal and only serious proposals..if you are interested, add in skype: account.seller4
Old 02/09/2014, 08:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how much~ ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Challenger/Diamond I Account EUNE
01/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
Hey there, This time i have high ranked account for sale. Its currently on Diamond I due to inactivity, dependably on you're demand and offer it can be boosted back to challenger one. Account is placed on EUNE server. S2: Triple Diamond
Selling Triple Diamond S2 and Challenger S3 NA Account
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hey everyone, I'm here to sell my smurf that reached triple diamond in season 2 as well as having a current elo rating of Challenger in 5v5 and Diamond in 3v3. IP: 10, 000+ RP: 900+ RP Refunds Remaining: 3 Champions: Owns them all
[Buying] Boost from Diamond 1 - Challenger. EUNE.
10/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey someone can boost that? now its 50 lp. Only trusted service.
[Buying] Diamond 1 35 LP to Challenger [EUNE]
10/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Start would be 1/11. (Banned by Tribunal till that date, cause of the actions of the previous "booster"). So Yeah, it's on EUNE server, gains are +4to5/-4to5. All needed runes and champions available + You can adjust them in Your need. Feel free to contact me via PM, or just respond to this topic. You can hit the Challenger 4/11 or rather 5/11 the soonest, since I want to be 100% sure I'll get the season rewards.
[Selling] [EUNE] 3v3 Challenger/SoloQ Diamond
09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo Community. Heute habe ich beschlossen meinen League of Legends Account in den ich viel Zeit investiert habe zu verkaufen, da ich bald mit dem Studieren anfange und den Accont nicht weiter benutzen werde. Der Account ist auf EU nordic/East war Plat in SoloQ in Season 2 und in der momentan laufenden Season 3 gehört er zu den TOP 20 Teams im 3v3 ( Challenger ) und in SoloQ ist er auf Diamond III derzeit platziert. Der Account hat sehr rare Skins wie: Jax Pax Riot Singed