Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Bronze Account to PLay for Free

Discussion on Looking for Bronze Account to PLay for Free within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 375/3/3
Looking for Bronze Account to PLay for Free

EUW
much champs as possible

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW - Elo Boosting - Bronze -> Plat, Bronze -> Silver Free
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Boosting anyone who's in Bronze to silver for free, only for 2 people. I'm a diamond player on EUW. Trying to get some vouches here. http://i.imgur.com/iJsO3nN.jpg Silver - > Gold 15e per division. Gold -> Plat 25e per division. Can do vouch games if requested. Contact me for more info
Want to play/boost Low bronze for free
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, im looking for a really low bronze account (B V or IV) just enjoy lowest elo derping. would get you to bII or so, if interested msg me
[Buying] 1 FREE BOOSTING ONLY BRONZE ACCOUNT
10/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
We make 1 free Boosting for 1 Bronze Account lower = better Server : Only EUW add me in Skype First one get Boost for free
[Buying] Free Bronze V boosting and wtb bronze V account
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to mess around in bronze. So I want to buy a bronze V account or boost some people a couple games
[Trading] Looking for a Bronze account, or Free Boost!
03/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, i am looking for a bronze account preferably under Bronze II, and it will be used to duo with someone else. I am willing to buy your account, but if you accept my free elo boost then I would be even happier. NA server Note: Im not looking for an account with lots of champs, i just want to get a crappy account, around $20