Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] EUNE G1 high MMR, S3 Plat, CS Riven

Discussion on [WTS] EUNE G1 high MMR, S3 Plat, CS Riven within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I want to sell my main league account, it has around 90-100 champions and around 31 skins and Championship Riven too. Also has like 4 pages of summoner icons and season 3 solo queue platinum rewards(border, skin, wardskin, summoner icon etc). I will sell it for a fairly low price, and I have the original email but I'm not giving it but I can show you the message from riot support that the acc isn't possible to recover anymore(i have been scammed before). I'll go first if you're trusted and high tbm/alot of posts and no fake reputation or we use a mm. Post your skype here if you're interested - CAN SCREENSHARE on skype.

30 euro and I can sell it to you instantly - Paypal only.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
02/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I want to sell my main league account, it has around 90-100 champions and around 31 skins and Championship Riven too. Also has like 4 pages of summoner icons and season 3 solo queue platinum rewards(border, skin, wardskin, summoner icon etc). I will sell it for a fairly low price, and I have the original email but I'm not giving it but I can show you the message from riot support that the acc isn't possible to recover anymore(i have been scammed before). I'll go first if you're trusted and high...
02/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my main league account, it has around 90-100 champions and around 31 skins and Championship Riven too. Also has like 4 pages of summoner icons and season 3 solo queue platinum rewards(border, skin, wardskin, summoner icon etc). I will sell it for a fairly low price, and I have the original email but I'm not giving it but I can show you the message from riot support that the acc isn't possible to recover anymore(i have been scammed before). I'll go first if you're trusted and high...
02/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
02/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
02/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies