Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle.net account Wow,D3,SC2,HS, FOR decent LoL acc

Discussion on Battle.net account Wow,D3,SC2,HS, FOR decent LoL acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle.net account Wow,D3,SC2,HS, FOR decent LoL acc

Selling my compleet battle.net account, Why?
i havent played on it for ages, and i decided i can better sell it then let it rot somwhere !

if you want to discuss more you can add me on skype feelzz013

Kind regards.

the account includes all game account from wow MoP expansion, D3, Heartstone, Starcraft heart of the swarm

WOW has a lv90 frost DK and a few lv 80-85+ characters
diablo has all classes lv60 barb paragon is 30 and a lv60 monk wiht paragon 57
the rest is paragon 5-20

Contact me skype feelzz013

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW | Gold Division Elo | 2 Skins | decent champions | decent runes
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Euw account with gold division. Has around 50+/- champs and 2 skins. The acc also has a free transfer to EUNE or turkey server. For more information or if you're intersted in the account.. Pm me here Or message me at skype : Freshkid47
(B) Looking for decent EUW account!
09/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm new to this website and I was hoping you could help me out with this. I'm looking for an EUW account, has to be level 30 and have a decent amount of champions and skins. This is what I have to offer: - BattleNet account (WoW account with all xpacs up to MoP) - Starcraft 2 (on the same BattleNet account) - GuildWars 2 - My current LoL account with 46 champions and 16 skins (1300+ ELO)
decent/good miner, and decent PvE. 5.5M SP
06/16/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 2 Replies
This is the account up for sale. eveboard - Abbigale Nova She CAN pilot a Hulk, She just doesn't own one because of Hulkageddon and what not. She will come with no isk (other then whatever ends up selling that's up on the market right now, a few mil worth of stuff, I believe) She will come with a fully fitted Retriever for mining, a second retriever in a small pocket of high sec surrounded by low and null (if you want to risk flying out there for it to sell, or use, or whatever),...
Buying eve account Trading level 85x4 Wow account or $20-40 for decent SP PvP account
06/15/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 0 Replies
All in the title, need a character thats decent for pvp and can use good ships paying 20-40 dollars or trading for WoW accounts,, Skype is :brendon.buckingham
[WTB] Decent CO2 Account
03/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, here are some things i can offer: -1x WoW Account with 2 x lvl 60 on it (1 horde, 1 ally) -1x Steamaccount (CS 1.6 and ConditionZero) -1x Guildwars Acc (No expansions :( ) I search for a reborn acc with some decent gear, if u are interested pm me or add me: [email protected] MfG