Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Plat4 ~30 skins including legacy(S3 plat)

Discussion on EUW Plat4 ~30 skins including legacy(S3 plat) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Plat4 ~30 skins including legacy(S3 plat)

EUW Plat4 atm season 3 platinum all rewards and border
60 champions
all ezreal skins(nottingham too) except tpa, striker ezreal
all riven skins except championship and dragonblade
bewitching nidalee
underworld twisted fate
pm me skype for more info - bomss2

doing trades only with middleman or trusted buyer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Plat4 ~30 skins including legacy(S3 plat)
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW Plat4 atm season 3 platinum all rewards and border 60 champions all ezreal skins(striker, nottingham too) except tpa ezreal all riven skins except championship and dragonblade bewitching nidalee underworld twisted fate pm me skype - bomss2 doing trades only with middleman
02/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
EUW Plat4 atm season 3 platinum all rewards and borders 60 champions all ezreal skins(striker, nottingham too) except tpa ezreal all riven skins except championship and dragonblade bewitching nidalee underworld twisted fate pm me skype - bomss2 doing trades only with middleman no scam attemps pls
01/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW Plat4 atm season 3 platinum all rewards and borders 60 champions all ezreal skins(striker, nottingham too) except tpa ezreal all riven skins except championship and dragonblade bewitching nidalee underworld twisted fate pm me skype - bomss2 doing trades only with middleman no scam attemps pls
[Selling] EUW Plat 4 Account with 57 skins including PAX Sivir.
01/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 27 Replies
I am willing to sell my Plat 4 account that has 57 skins including some rare and expensive skins like PAX Sivir, Red Baron Corki, Spirit Guard Udyr, Firefigher Tristana, Infernal Nasus, Annie in Wonderland, Demonblade Tryndamere etc. Account has 96 champions and 16 runepages. More detailed information in the spoilers. Account Ranking: http://i.imgur.com/YE3Or42h.jpg Runes/Runepages: http://i.imgur.com/qugp1hnh.png
Selling Lv 30 Lol Account with Lots of SKins including legendaries and legacy's
12/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my LOL LV 30 account. Have lots champions, skins, legendary skins and legacy skins. Plenty of runes including an all crit dmg and energy page. 1. Akali(Crimson Skin)*Legacy* 2. Alistar(Unchained Skin) 3. Amumu(Pharaoh Skin)*Legacy* 4. Annie 5. Ashe 6. Blitzcrank 7. Brand 8. Cho’Gath(Jurassic Skin)