Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EuNo Account 98 Champions, 55 SKINS !!!

Discussion on EuNo Account 98 Champions, 55 SKINS !!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow EuNo Account 98 Champions, 55 SKINS !!!

Hi,
im selling my EuNo Account level 30
with 98 Champions...

...and 54 skins ! ! !

With a silver frame, 2 full rune pages for ADC, and full AP, also 5 RARE ADITIONALY SUMMONER ICON´S, and more...

Please send me your offers in my inbox or just post here like a reply, thank you

Old 02/05/2014, 19:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

price range?
Old 02/07/2014, 21:06   #3

feel free to offer push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling EU-W Diamond Division account; 87 Champions, 33 Skins, 4 Legendary skins
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I am selling one of my smurf accounts, I am the original user. The account is on EU-W and are in Diamond division 3 at the moment, but the MMR is in Diamond 1 division, it is currently in diamond division 3 due to inactivity so it has been division decaying, although the MMR stands the same which will give you allot of LP per win. Content of the account: http://i41.tinypic.com/hx3yuf.jpg http://i40.tinypic.com/swr5l1.jpg
[Selling] Thread: EUW Level 30 Account 102 Champions & 109 skins / 28 legacy/limited skins inc
04/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
[Selling] EUW Beast Diamond Account + All Champions + 100 Skins + 20 Rune Pages + 5 Rare Skins
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Are you ready? I'm selling atm one Diamond account with all champions, all runes, 20 rune pages, 100 skins, Pax Sivir, Riot Graves, Pax Jax, Riot Singed and Riot k9 Nasus. It includes the original e-mail and all info needed to recover this account. Don't wast my time if you don't have money to buy this account, please. You can shoot any offer. Payment: Paypal as a gift or Paysafecard.
HUGE League account, ALL CHAMPIONS, 203 SKINS, 13 LEGENDARY, LEGACY SKINS
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I've played league for about 1.5-2 years now and I've had some good times. However I'm simply put just tired of people in this game. I'm tired of the way people act, I'm tired of the way people play. And now I feel like I'm done. I'm all used up and I don't want to play it anymore. Therefor I've decided to sell it. As put in the title, I've spent way too much money than I expected on this account. I'm really not going to list it all here. I want to get rid of the account for a fair ammount...
[B]39 Champions 3 Skins für 20€ +Lvl30 12 Champions Account umsonst
05/23/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Ich Biete hier meine alten LoL Account. Bezahlt wird mit PayPal, PSC oder auch Überweisung: 20€ Ihr geht First oder ein MM der Seriöse ist. Bei Bedarf auch über TS, Telefon oder ICQ/Steam. Champions http://www.abload.de/thumb/39championsarp2.jpg