Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE account D4 in S4, P+ in S3

Discussion on EUNE account D4 in S4, P+ in S3 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE account D4 in S4, P+ in S3

Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account.

The account is LvL 30, has 620~ wins in Normal and have Diamond 4 now. In season3 account have Platinum+.

Some screens:

Division:

Champs: (52 champs)

Riot Points and IP :

Skins: (16)

Runes: ( 3 runes pages, AD/AP and some other )

Wards skins:
From Season 3 only.

Price: ?? You offer - as Paypal cash. No paysafecard (cause im not Germany)

Base Price is: €

If price is 50 Euro + i will change you're name.
"Offers above 50€ get a Free Name Change. I will change the name before giving away the account, you choose the name."
If price is a good(im choose the price for this) i will change the country for free.

Idk how much is for that account, please your offer. But if i must set a base price i will set 40-50 euro? idk how much is for that account
Old 02/05/2014, 12:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you take french paysafecard ?
Old 02/05/2014, 12:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena's View Post
Do you take french paysafecard ?
I'm live in Poland so sorry but not :/

But if you search a like this:

cash from paysafecard to my Paypal we can.
Old 02/05/2014, 17:47   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 85
PMED!
Old 02/05/2014, 21:54   #5

refresh

my skype

ahc.one
ifsome1 interested.