Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SingyeongKkeos Challenger Coaching!!! League of Legends

Discussion on SingyeongKkeos Challenger Coaching!!! League of Legends within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SingyeongKkeos Challenger Coaching!!! League of Legends

Challenger Coaching On EUW By SingyeongKKeo!!

Hi, my name is SingyeongKkeo and I have decided to set up my own Coaching service for you guys! I have recently just hit challenger on EUW which has been my goal for season 4 so now I am dedicating all of my spare time to coaching rather than solo queue.

Proof of challenger -

I have now name changed to MechanicalLecter due to having so much IP but you can google singyeongkkeo and it will take you to my lolking for further proof. I have now dropped out of challenger as it takes many games to stay in but I will steadily get it back will probably float around high d1/challenger for this season.

Is coaching really worth it?
The short answer is if you really want to get better at League of Legends then YES!! I have discussed this with many of my high rated friends that imagine if we spent some money back when we were trying to get good for some lessons with one of the top players in Europe and imagine how much you could actually learn. Here is the easiest way to see if it's worth spending the money on purchasing coaching . Imagine spending £10 of your cash on skins in game or £10 with a highly rated player and how much you could actually learn with just one hour and how much more you could improve with several sessions.

Another way you could think of it is, would you pay to spend learn from one of the top players in a general sport such as Football/Tennis? I know this isn't on the same level but the principle is the same.

Why choose me?
Well first of all I am a highly skilled player reaching top 50 in season 4 and d1 throughout season 3. Along with
this I have had a lot of experience in coaching people throughout playing league since I have played since Open
beta.

I am a very friendly and patient guy who will customise my lessons around each individual and I feel I can
seek out their needs with just a little time spent with them. I will also ensure that I keep maximum communication throughout the lessons asking you questions the whole time and wanting you to ask questions whenever you need to.

This ensures that no time is wasted.

Why am I unique?
While improving myself over the past 3-4 years in League many of the tricks and skill you learn in the game
especially at higher ratings become passive. This means that many other coaches actually will try and focus on less important things such as 'masteries runes ' and forget to teach you what will actually improve your gameplay greatly as they simply have forgot that people on a lower rating don't already know how to do the things that we
already do passively throughout the game. By looking back on how I used to play I can pin point the points where I changed certain things in my gameplay which heavily increased my gameplay and thus rating.

What can I expect to learn by purchasing just 1 hour from you!
With just one hour you'll be supervised how much you can learn from a top tier player.Firstly I would like you to know that I will try and judge what type of skill level you are already on by your current rating and refer back to myself when I was that rating and try and teach you the most beneficial ways to change your gameplay to increase your skill further. By doing this it means that I will not waste time on things that you may already know.

Basic overview of what you will defiantly learn in the 1 hour from me;
- We will review your masteries and rune pages and get them up to date and explain when to use each one!
- We will discuss your champion pool and what champions are worth learning in the current meta.
- We will go over lane counters and when to pick certain champions.
- Most IMPORTANTLY we will hop into game and show you ward spots and analyze your laning skill/ jungling routes.
- How to control minion waves 'When to push and when to freeze'
- How and when to trade in lane!

As I said this is a basic guide of some of the things you will learn in the one hour, however, the lessons will be customised to your specific needs where I can teach you additional things if I spot that you need it. In addition to this it is completely up to you what we do with the 1 hour of time. This means we can watch a replay of you
playing and I can discuss things you done right/wrong. We can do 1v1's or we can simply discuss the game.

Pricing!!
Since I am new to these forums and am going to have the following deal.
1 Hour = £10

Special offer for 3 hours = £25

Paypal is currently the only method of payment, sorry!!

Please add me on Skype @ SingyeongKkeo for a consultation and remember all the times/dates will be set by you and you have the ultimate say on what we do in the lessons.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2014, 13:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

need vouch skype nik3_man1
Old 02/05/2014, 13:38   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
That guy named Pré is from my country and lives pretty much close to me, honor!
Old 02/05/2014, 14:29   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I would like to order one hour .
Old 02/05/2014, 14:35   #5

Ah ok deadhead make sure to add me on skype and we can arrange it there!! Haha ye pre is good I have played with/vs him many times
Old 02/05/2014, 17:18   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I ordered one hour of coaching !! Trusted guy, very good . He explained everything good . He explains certain match-ups, strategies for a specific lane, what to do after the laningphase, he just explains everything, in a real good way! He is friendly and you can ask him all the questions you have He ovverrunned the time (~20 Mins ) just to answer on my questions .
Old 02/06/2014, 03:22   #7

BUMP !!

BUMP
Old 02/07/2014, 05:09   #8

BUMP!!
Old 02/08/2014, 05:27   #9

BUMP

BUMP
Old 02/13/2014, 08:46   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bump for very well formatted thread
Old 02/13/2014, 09:42   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

howmany
Old 02/14/2014, 09:32   #12

Thanks a lot MEEPx!! What do you mean by howmany connor?
Old 02/14/2014, 09:43   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Payment Options?
Old 02/14/2014, 18:12   #14

Oh sorry I should have put that on the thread I currently can only accept Payapl.

I will update the thread now!
Old 02/22/2014, 11:08   #15

BUMP

Message from the a person i coached.

"[10:45] HöllenSpalte: Since you coached me, im just winning, its almost like i would play with my smurf , which is in bronze 5 , lel"

Add me on skype for lessons and see results!!