Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SILVER V ACCOUNT WITH EXCELENT MMR

Discussion on SILVER V ACCOUNT WITH EXCELENT MMR within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile EUNE SILVER V ACCOUNT WITH EXCELLENT MMR

Im selling my main account, it's silver V, i will go first, add me on skype vuk.sindjelic

it has 12 skins : Red Riding Annie, Cryocore Braond, Bioforge Darius, Dark Valkyrie Diana, Death Blossom Elise, Atlantean Fizz, Arcade Hecarim, Vandal Jax, Traditional Lee Sin, Dragon Fist Lee Sin and Marquis Vladimir and Haunting Nocturne

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS excelent gadius
11/22/2012 - Archlord Trading - 7 Replies
how in title wts exc gadius pm me offer oh sry ZIAN
Excelent starting account.
06/26/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Server us1 Leonov, level 10, premium(aprox 1 month left) 356,000 uridium EQUIPMENT 9 lf3 1 lf2 11 mp1
WTS 30 lvl LOL account , Excelent quality! EUROPE-WEST!
03/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys , cuz i quit with gaming,I want to sell my account in League of Legends. Was registered in Summer 2010, It has 70 heroes and about 30-40 skins.The account has runes for Carry and for Mage ( LeBlanc,Lux and etc..). It has 8000 IP and 100 RP left.Please make me offers and we will discuss them :) Thank you!
WTT excelent faren 2/2 Eu3
01/11/2012 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
WTT excelent faren 2/2 lv 6 stamina and lv 5 ele clock in for Fearless empty or with cloack ( ele ) lv 5 - 6 in it pm me or wme in game Driesie
WTB excelent karkaen in garcia
01/16/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
hi i loking buy a excelent karkaen in garcia put a price tks