Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wanting cheap pax sivir (oce)

Discussion on wanting cheap pax sivir (oce) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wanting cheap pax sivir (oce)

willing to pay 10 usd.
Old 02/04/2014, 11:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 70
The Black Market: 259/0/0
Hello if you willing to go up to 15$, add me to skype: knox.travian
Old 02/04/2014, 12:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
thanks. excellent trade.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] I have a Pax Sivir code i'm wanting to sell!
01/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling Pax Sivir as the title says, my skype is corey.martin112 if you're interested! I only go first when i sell accounts, not codes. If you don't trust me because of my TBM please don't add me! Have a nice day :P
[Selling] PAX Sivir (2 NA, 3 EUW) Cheap.
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i'm selling 5 PAX Sivir codes, 2 for NA and 3 for EUW. I got these skins from the PAX-Prime and I already have it on my account, so I wanted to sell them. I'm selling them for 10€ via paysafecard or paypal. Anyone interested in them can contact me via-skype: fireworkpt . After the first buy, I would like that person to come here and say i'm trusted, so that I can easily sell the others. IMPORTANT NOTE: I WILL give first to people with 50+ TBM, anyone with less TBM I won't, so...
[Selling] PAX Sivir (1 NA, 2 EUW) Cheap.
06/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, i'm selling 3 PAX Sivir codes, 1 for NA and 2 for EUW. I got these skins from the PAX-Prime and I already have it on my account, so I wanted to sell them. I'm selling them for 10€ via paysafecard. Anyone interested in them can contact me via-skype: fireworkpt . After the first buy, I would like that person to come here and say i'm trusted, so that I can easily sell the others.
[Selling] PAX Sivir (1 NA, 2 EUW) Cheap.
06/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi guys, i'm selling 3 PAX Sivir codes, 1 for NA and 2 for EUW. I got these skins from the PAX-Prime and I already have it on my account, so I wanted to sell them. I'm selling them for 10€ via paysafecard, but i can also make it via-paypal especially for the NA people. Anyone interested in them can contact me via-skype: fireworkpt . After the first buy, I would like that person to come here and say i'm trusted, so that I can easily sell the others.
WANTING PAX SIVIR SKIN
01/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I WANT PAX SIVIR FOR NORDIC AND EAST SERVER PSC 10euro (WANTING PAXSIVIR) IS MY SKYPE NAME